Our room was clean and comfortable and ideally located poolside on the first floor. I would recommend requesting the first floor if you have a lot of beach gear (beach cart, sandy towels, toys). There is a beach entrance right across from the hotel. (Beach access in Va. Beach is free.) We (including my 3 kids aged 8, 9 and 13) were literally able to walk out our patio door, cross the pool deck, walk across the boardwalk, and be directly on the beach. When we returned from the beach, we parked our cart right outside on our room’s patio, and were able to jump right into the pool. (There is a place on the boardwalk to rinse your toys and feet, but the hotel also has a hose hooked up by the pool, and it was fine to just use that instead!) It was a convenience not to have to bring everything inside, and made a huge impact on our stay. The beachfront outdoor pool was a huge plus for us, and upon walking the boardwalk, I could not find many places that could boast of the same feature. Daily on the pool deck around 3 pm there was a free treat provided to guests (ice cream sundaes, popcorn and lemonade etc.) The pool is open nightly until 10:45 pm, and I was concerned that outside noise at bedtime would be an issue, but I can attest that it was not. I do agree with other reviewers that when the military aircraft from Norfolk fly overhead it is extremely loud when you are in your room or at the pool, but that is only during the daytime. I did not notice it on the weekend, but did on the weekdays. I imagine it impacts most hotels along that stretch of the boardwalk, and it was more interesting than annoying. Save some money and take advantage of the above average offerings at the free continental breakfast. We definitely appreciated that the hotel allows you to remain on property after checkout, use the pool, keep your car in the parking lot, and provides a place for you to clean up and change before leaving the property after checkout. We really enjoyed our stay, and will definitely be going back!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Oceanfront
- Quality Inn & Suites Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Quality Inn Oceanfront
- Quality Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Quality Inn
- Oceanfront Hotel Va Beach