Quality Inn & Suites Oceanfront
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$135
Candlewood Suites Virginia Beach / Norfolk(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$93
CandlewoodSuites
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$76
$201
$177
Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$107
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$97
$92
BestWestern.com
Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$149
Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$49
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Westin Virginia Beach Town Center(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsacross the streetindoor poolyogurtoceanfront roomplenty of lounge chairsrent bikesocean viewattached restaurantparking garagefirst flooroff seasonnice place to staywe've stayedgreat vacationstaying at this hotelthe room was nicefamily vacation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I had a 3 day vacation here. We normally reserve our rooms, but have been very disappointed when we got to the hotel we booked online. This time we decided to wing it and search for a hotel once we were there. We looked at several and picked this one. The staff(especially the guy at front desk) were extremely nice and made us feel very comfortable there. When we checked the rooms out for cleaniness I was thrilled that it was clean and had nice average decor. Everything about this hotel was pleasant from the time we arrived to the time we left. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and plan to stay again should we vacation at Va Beach. Please note: No Smoking in rooms or on Balconies

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Amy H
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The staff from front desk to maid service was always friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and quiet at night. The outside pool was clean and always staffed, and had plenty of seats. Loved that you could rent bikes right at the pool to ride the boardwalk.

Room Tip: South wing with numbers ending in 01 if you like a corner room with a view of both the beach and pool, and on floors 3 thru 6
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights May 31-June 2. We had no idea there was a Patriotic Festival this weekend so the hotel was fully booked, however, they handled it very well. Check-In was quick. The room was nice and clean and plenty of towels in the room. Housekeeping even sprays clean the outdoor chairs on your balcony which I thought was beyond great. The continental breakfast was ok, it's located at the Chix Restaurant on the first floor of the hotel and I'm glad they serve it daily until 10:00 am (plenty of seating). The outdoor pool and the beach water were both too cold for me so I enjoyed the indoor heated pool across the street which the front desk gives you a code to open the door. It was nice watching people walk on the boardwalk from our balcony. We enjoyed and will be back.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms here since they are all ocean view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank IvyDianaEdwards
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I spent our 5 year anniversary in Virginia Beach, VA. We stayed at the Quality Inn. The hotel is a little older and needs some updates. We love the location right next the Chix Café and Mahi Mah's restaurants and outdoor music. They have a pretty decent breakfast at the hotel too. Outdoor pool wasn't open but we could still sit around the pool. Would consider staying here again....

Room Tip: Oceanfront rooms are awesome!!
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We stayed over the May 17th -19th weekend.
We arrived very early, hoping to just kick around town until check in. But at 8am we were hoping to come to the hotel and use the restroom and maybe sit for a spell in the lobby or at least in our car just to catch our breath for a moment.
But we were not able to. The gentleman at the desk was quite rude (actually, I could not tell if he was just trying to be funny or was seriously just strange) he made fun of my name, saying we do not accomodate anyone with a greek gods name (Seth???) This caught me offguard. When I asked if we could at least use the restroom, he said no. He also said that we could not even sit in our car cause they would kick us out. I am a paying customer, could my girlfriend and I not even as much as go to the bathroom?
He did mention to come back around 11am and see if maybe there was something they could do. So for 5 of the longest hours of our lives, we rode around the city.
When we came back, this gentleman was gone and the other people behind the desk were so nice and accomodating. In fact, once we checked into the hotel, our vacation was spectacular! I'd like to think we were just reading this guy wrong, but when you have been driving for hours and just want to take a moment to get your bearings, jokes is not what you want to be greeted with.
We will definitely come back to this hotel and we will tell others to use them. Just be on guard if you are trying to check in early.

Room Tip: Ocean view is wonderful!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family