This hotel has some age on it and it shows. It was clean, but it could use some serious updating. The door did not close all the way unless you pushed on it very hard. I had an oceanfront room on the top floor during the Neptune Festival. It was wonderful for that, as I could see the amateur sand sculptures being built while being away from the crowds of the vendor booths. It would also allowed for some spectacular sunrise views (but it was cloudy on the days I was there). Breakfast had a good selection in the attached restaurant, with friendly people keeping the food selections supplied. If you want to rent a bike to cruise the boardwalk, there is a bike rental booth located conveniently in the pool area. Also, it is close to many restaurants and bars. I reserved this room with points from my Choice Privileges account which said it would have been $250/night if I had paid for it. The Soda machine outside my door was pretty noisy and there was some sort of mechanical unit that ran constantly making noise (HVAC maybe?). It was a good deal using my points, but if I had paid $250 I would have been disappointed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Choice Hotels and Travelocity so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Oceanfront
- Quality Inn & Suites Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Quality Inn Oceanfront
- Quality Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Quality Inn
- Oceanfront Hotel Va Beach