This was our first time staying at this hotel. We only stayed one night and I was not pleased! It started with the across the street parking! You had to park in the space in front of the hotel to check in. But before parking we had to unload the car, then go park. I'm glad I wasn't by myself because if I was, that ment you had to unload the car, carry everything up to the room while dragging a toddler....THEN go park the car across the street and walk back across the street with my child, then to my room. Ridiculous!!!!! Anyhoo, the room was smaller than I expected it to be. Not really a lot of space for your luggage and things....just the small closet in the corner with the spider hanging over it. We had to call the front desk because there was a spider hanging in the corner over the closet and another bug of some sort a little lower in that same corner. Maintenence came with bug spray and a broom and told us it was dead. He attempted to remove it with a broom, but the still living spider crawled down the web to the floor and we ended up killing it ourself. The curtains to the balcony cover a small (about the size of tennis ball) hole in the ceiling right above the balcony doors. The balcony door did not have a lock up high enough to keep my toddler from opening the door. That door wasn't light enough for her to open, but you never know what could happen, that extra lock security wasn't there. The refrigerator didn't really keep stuff cold....just cool. Bathroom was rather small. Two people definately can't stand in there comfortably. Breakfast was ok, nothing to be excited about. The few staff members that we did see appeared to be fairly nice. The best part of the hotel was that we actually had a room that looked out to the beach. (The way the hotel is, some of the rooms have a semi-oceanfront view.)Overall, our trip was fun...outside of the hotel! Our next trip, we will go back to the Fairfield or Hampton Inn!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Oceanfront
- Quality Inn & Suites Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Quality Inn Oceanfront
- Quality Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Quality Inn
- Oceanfront Hotel Va Beach