My husband and I stayed at Turtle Cay the week of 4/21-4/27/14. We were surprised at how spacious the suite was. Kitchen was huge with stainless steel appliances, and the dishwasher, we had no idea it was running because of being so quiet. The flat screen over the fireplace had a good picture. The balcony was spacious, however there wass a problem with the birds in the courtyard area. Birds were constantly flying on the balconies and of course bird poop was on the porch. Two heated pools and jacuzzi's are also in the courtyard, however the ducks swim in the pools as well. We informed the front desk about the ducks and was told the city will not let them remove the ducks. Needless to say, we never got in the pool and did not eat out on the deck. Staff was friendly. Bathroom toilet was running as well as jacuzzi tub. Our bedroom faced Pacific avenue, therefore we could not sleep because of the constant traffic. The pull-out bed in the living room was comfy. I personally prefer to be in a beachfront property, however this room was much better than the ones on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sit back, relax and enjoy a suite that feels more like home than it does a hotel room. Each of Turtle Cay's suites features thoughtful touches such as high ceilings, oversized bathrooms with jetted tubs, and a cozy gas fireplace. In addition to comfortable, home-like accommodations and amenities, our suites include extended-stay necessities like well-equipped kitchens and kitchenettes, washer and dryers in suites, and complimentary coffee and tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Turtle Cay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Cay Hotel Virginia Beach
- Turtle Cay Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Turtle Cay