Chris at the front desk was extremely helpful getting us checked in. We had a two bdrm suite with a balcony overlooking the pool. A quick walk across the street and we were at the boardwalk, listening to the band at the Sixth St band-shell or down onto the beach. At that end of town it is quiet and not crazy like up on 22nd. The grandchildren spent part of the week and we had plenty of room for everyone. The kids had a great time in the pools and we enjoyed the loungers. A fun place to hang out.
We can't wait til next year to do it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sit back, relax and enjoy a suite that feels more like home than it does a hotel room. Each of Turtle Cay's suites features thoughtful touches such as high ceilings, oversized bathrooms with jetted tubs, and a cozy gas fireplace. In addition to comfortable, home-like accommodations and amenities, our suites include extended-stay necessities like well-equipped kitchens and kitchenettes, washer and dryers in suites, and complimentary coffee and tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Turtle Cay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Cay Hotel Virginia Beach
- Turtle Cay Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Turtle Cay