What a wonderful stay for our family during the Thanksgiving holiday. The rooms had the most incredible sweeping views of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge...unbelievable at night! And the beds had to be the most comfortable hotel beds that I've slept in...The staff was always very pleasant and accomodating. While there, we had room service and ate in the hotel restaurant, Tradewinds. Our dinner party consisted of about 14 people and the service and food were truly delightful. The waitstaff was very attentive, and our steaks, chicken, & crab cakes were cooked to perfection! We would definitely stay here again & again & again. Love the fact that it is a family owned hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Cente offers a secluded beach for guest use only, plus a year-round indoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool, spa tub, fitness center, and complimentary tennis at the Virginia Beach Tennis Club. THere is a Restaurant and Lounge offering wonderful food selections.This ALL SUITES Resort guestrooms have balconies with a view of the beach and bay, plus a separate living area with sofa bed. Suites include 2 TVs, and kitchenettes include microwaves, refrigerators, and coffeemakers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Otel, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Virginia Beach Resort Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginia Beach Resort Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hotel
- Virginia Beach Resort Conference Center