WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach

Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach
Ranked #44 of 108 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Ocracoke, NC
“Good value for the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Nice beds, new tv's, pretty clean bathrooms, Cleaning overall could improve, found clothes under the bed. Staff was very friendly and helpful at check-in. Stayed on a weekday night and it was quiet. Also close to some places to eat and get supplies. Overall I was satisfied.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
RRI-93, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Please accept my apologies for finding clothes under bed. It’s nice to hear that you found our NEWLY renovated rooms clean and found our staff extremely attentive and friendly. Thanks for your feedback and we hope to see you soon.

Irfan Faruqi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

There was left over stuff in bathroom. One of the beds wasn't finished being made. The toilet was loose. Nonsmoking, but people smoked right outside their doors. The rate I paid through Hot wire was the xact same rate I could of received the night I showed up.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Let me start by apologizing for the experience you had while staying with and thank you for your continued patronage with Red Roof Inn. My staff and I try very hard to ensure that all of our guests enjoy their stay and I’m very sorry that you did not experience this while with us; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

When I pulled into this place, I recalled visiting when some friends of mine were staying. I was a little skeptical, because I didn't remember it being a nice place. The upgrades and renovations they did really made a difference. The photos I saw online when booking were really nice, and the price was fabulous for a 1 night getaway for my boyfriend and I. The room was clean, convenient location, bed comfortable, TV large, nice workspace, adequate amenities, modern decor. The guy who checked me in was friendly and efficient, although I didn't catch his name.

I definitely recommend this place to anyone seeking a great value!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Emily C
Thank you giving us 5 Stars review. I am glad that find our newly renovate hotel great value for your money and found our staff friendly and professional. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you on your next visit to our area.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We've stayed at many Red Roofs, this one was one of the nicer ones. Very clean and comfortable. The staff was courteous especially the manager, who was very friendly and helpful. Would definetly stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are thrilled to learn that our hotel is one of the nicer Red Roof you have stayed.
As well, you found our room’s clean, comfortable and service excellent. We want you to know that it was our pleasure to serve you and we will be looking forward to welcome you back on your next visit.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Sagar was extremely helpful!!! I arrived before the check-in time, and Sagar was gracious enough to accommodate me. The rooms are very clean, big enough, and when/if you need room service, they will respond as soon as they can. Good choice, Location is safe and overall, superb service.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank zel b
I am glad that find our newly renovate hotel great value for your money and found our staff specially Sagar friendly and professional. Thank you for giving us 5 Stars review. We will be looking forward to welcome you back on your next visit.

Compiegne, France
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

I don't know what to say : rooms are big enough, clean, well equipped, the pool is nice and included in the price. Free wifi. No breakfast.
But, the AC is very very noisy ! I had to turn it off every night.
However, good location, near VA Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake...
Rooms not too exspensive.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
RRI-93, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
I am glad to hear that liked our pool and find our hotel clean, comfortable and great value for your money. Positive feedback like yours is always a great encouragement for my entire team. I truly appreciate your feedback and want to thank you for taking time out to write a nice review about us as.

Silver Spring, MD
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

This motel is not bad for the price you pay. I had read several reviews and was hesitant to stay here. They have remodeled all of their rooms. There is wooden flooring (a lot cleaner than carpeting) and the rest of the room was fairly clean. There was, however, a little sand and hairs (not mine) on the bathroom floor. The mattress was perfect, I slept really well. However, in the middle of the night there was some noise outside our door.
Red Roof also offer free Wi-Fi :) Yes, there are lots of other (better) options near by, such as Hampton Inn, but these options are more expensive.

Room Tip: Bring Lysol spray. This is pretty much something you should do anywhere you stay, but bring Lysol (d...