Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach
$159
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$172
$167
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$241
$215
  • Beachfront
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$187
$161
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$235
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$181
$114
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$160
BestWestern.com
$224
$219
GardenInn.com
$214
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$205
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleannice stayearly checkdefinitely stay here againoutdoor pooltrinamotelhousekeepinghousekeeper
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Sagar was extremely helpful!!! I arrived before the check-in time, and Sagar was gracious enough to accommodate me. The rooms are very clean, big enough, and when/if you need room service, they will respond as soon as they can. Good choice, Location is safe and overall, superb service.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank zel b
RRI-93, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

I am glad that find our newly renovate hotel great value for your money and found our staff specially Sagar friendly and professional. Thank you for giving us 5 Stars review. We will be looking forward to welcome you back on your next visit.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I don't know what to say : rooms are big enough, clean, well equipped, the pool is nice and included in the price. Free wifi. No breakfast.
But, the AC is very very noisy ! I had to turn it off every night.
However, good location, near VA Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake...
Rooms not too exspensive.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
RRI-93, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

I am glad to hear that liked our pool and find our hotel clean, comfortable and great value for your money. Positive feedback like yours is always a great encouragement for my entire team. I truly appreciate your feedback and want to thank you for taking time out to write a nice review about us as.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This motel is not bad for the price you pay. I had read several reviews and was hesitant to stay here. They have remodeled all of their rooms. There is wooden flooring (a lot cleaner than carpeting) and the rest of the room was fairly clean. There was, however, a little sand and hairs (not mine) on the bathroom floor. The mattress was perfect, I slept really well. However, in the middle of the night there was some noise outside our door.
Red Roof also offer free Wi-Fi :) Yes, there are lots of other (better) options near by, such as Hampton Inn, but these options are more expensive.

Room Tip: Bring Lysol spray. This is pretty much something you should do anywhere you stay, but bring Lysol (disinfectant) spray for the remote control, and any other thing you would touch in the room. Stay on an upper-level floor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank SoloTraveler44

I am pleased to learn that you like our newly renovated hotel, well equipped, comfortable at reasonable price. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank You for taking the time to write review about your experience as my team will be looking forward to welcome you back on your next visit.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Our second night in a Red Roof Inn. Not quite as good as the first but it was a nice place, clean. Didn't enjoy the bed but I'm not used to a hard bed. It was a little hard to find but out of the way so it was quiet. Had a decent hot breakfast. We had a light out & called to see if it could be repaired. We went the dinner & it was fixed when we got back. I'd recommend it.

Room Tip: We were in the building at the back of the motel. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

I appreciate your comments regarding your stays about our hotel. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff. Thank you for taking time out from your busy schedule to write 4 Star reviews. Our team will be looking forward to serve you in near future.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Stayed 4 nights during week of july 4. Basic room but clean. No hairdryer which was disappointing to my wife. Red Roofs recent remodeling makes the difference! Got a great rate and the front desk staff was friendly. Small but clean outdoor swimming pool. Right off exit and a 15 min straight shot to beachfront. Stay here if you are looking for a good budget hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013