Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach
$190
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$167
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$241
$215
  • Beachfront
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$348
$235
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$160
BestWestern.com
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$126
$119
BestWestern.com
$214
Hampton.com
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$245
$205
$219
$209
GardenInn.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleannice stayearly checkdefinitely stay here againoutdoor pooltrinamotelhousekeepinghousekeeper
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Average hotel. Had trouble checking in as our reservation over internet hadn't went thru but the check-in guy told me who to call and got it straightened out. Our reservation was suppose to have a microwave and fridge according to internet but when got to room, there was none. Again, the guy assured me we were not suppose to have one as the double rooms don't come with that. Again, mix up on Priceline's end, not the hotels. Our room was the average standard two bed room. It was clean, beds were comfy, and the air worked! The pool was somewhat smaller than appeared on the website but still plenty of room. Right off the interstate and within walking distance to Denny's and a 7 eleven. Fairly quiet place as well. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Mybstay was only for 1 night and it was great. I read the reviews prior to booking and saw that a clerk by the name of Sagar was mentioned a couple of times, he checked us in and was everything the reviews said he was. Very fast, efficient, and accomodating when i asked for a 1st floor room. The room was emaculate and my daughter stated that it even smelled clean. Hoping to be moving to this area soon but in the meantime, whenever im here this is where I'll stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I try to come to the Chesapeake bay to do some fishing and recreating in July. Last year I camped, this year I decided to go with some air conditioning instead. Of all the hotels I looked up that would offer me close access to the CBBT and some of the other fishing spots I had in mind, this one seemed to have the best combination of ratings and value. That was good enough for me.

I signed up for a week and requested a non-smoking room on the top floor (floor 2). They gave me a room with a choice of front or back views. I chose the front, which overlooked the pool area (a popular area during my stay). I wouldn't worry about the view though. The back may actually be quieter.

My room was very clean, and the housekeeping staff did an excellent job of putting it right back in the same condition while I was out each day. There were no bugs! The beds were a little firm for my taste but that seems to be pretty common in non-luxury hotels. I still slept just fine. I was happy to have a refrigerator in my room to keep all my fishing snacks and drinks cold. The air conditioner was up to the task. There was a decent sized tube TV that had a fair amount of channels (no movie channels that I was aware of).

For the little time I spent in the room in the evenings and overnight, the room was great. There were plenty of families vacationing with children and they really seemed to enjoy the outdoor pool area. The room came with free Krispy Kreme donuts, coffee, tea, and juice in the reception area each morning. The staff was very nice the couple times I interacted with them. All-in-all I was happy with my choice and would certainly consider staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Andy B
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This place is filthy there was dust and hair on the bathroom floor and the floors were dirty and grimy. You must keep your shoes on so your feet do not stick to the floor, or something from the floor does not stick to you. The front desk staff is hard working and friendly. It was loud all night from an upstairs room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2013

After going to another hotel and being completely disgusted, my boyfriend and I found this hotel and they had one room available. Sagar really helped us out with wonderful customer service. The room was clean and a great place to stay. Highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple