“Not a bad stay on a budget.”

Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach
Ranked #45 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Pros:
Great little room
newly renovated rooms
cheap
nice bathroom
very clean
great location for the price
NO BUGS! :]

Cons:
Door was drafty, not so good on a cold day, there was about half an inch between the door and the door frame, and no heat didnt help the situation

while it is no smoking in the room, they don't force the tenants to go anywhere besides outside the room, so with the drafty door, the neighbors smoke kept coming in our room.

walls are paper thin, we could here our neighbor talk to his friend about how he keeps busy with his wife and girlfriend (he was a bit of a dirtbag, but we cant blame Red Roof for that)

My girlfriend and I were never expecting the Hilton when we rented the place out for a week so we couldnt complain that much.

Final verdict: Good price for a budget couple who want a vacation.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Harmon W
RRI-93, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience. I am happy to learn that you find out newly renovated hotel rooms clean and great value for your money. We will be looking forward to serve you on next visit to the area.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This hotel experience overall was extremely pleasant. I highly recommend this stay for anyone who visits the area. To start off the experience, I arrived at my destination a bit early. Despite the short notice, the front desk staff assisted me in finding a room last minute. Also I mistakenly booked the room a date too early for my trip. They gladly extended my stay without any problems. They were very kind and helpful. The room itself is very well kept. The sheets were clean and so were the bathrooms. I especially appreciate the free WiFi and T.V. In addition to this, the cleaning staff was very nice and diligent in the room maintenance. The other guest in the hotel was also very quiet. Because it was my first visit to the area I didn't know the area very well. The front desk provided me with helpful suggestions on activities in the area. In addition they provided me numbers can I call for car service and transportation. On top of all this excellent service, the prices are also very reasonable. It is perfect for anyone who is on a budget and still highly recommended even if you aren't on a budget. The location is also amazing; it is close enough to the beach and other attraction sites. I would definitely stay at this hotel again when I visit Virginia Beach again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank chris k

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff extremely attentive and friendly. Thank You for your business and taking time out to write a nice review about your recent stay. We will be looking forward to serve you in future.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Hello Hi You Doing, Are you looking for a cheap, quiet, and discrete place, Well the Red Roof Inn is the place for you. The House Keepers and Staff are very nice and they will give you what you want, when you need it. However, the rooms are smoke free, very clean and spacious. I love coming to the Red Roof Inn because its very cheap and quiet. I love it because you can actually walk straight to your room. I been coming here for years and still haven't had a problem. You can also sign up for a Redi Card that you can earn points for a free night. The security is very nice and not nasty unlike some others. But I enjoy staying here and I will stay again. What goes on at the Red Roof Inn Stays at the Red Roof Inn... Got to love it

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Thanks you for your kind words, I am happy to know that you found our hotel great value for your money while providing excellent service.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

The hotel is clean, spacious, with friendly associates and Sagar is always there to help with any issue. There are a wide variety of rooms to choose from to personalize your stay and optimize the travel experience. Check-in and check-out are a breeze. Highly recommended for a travel stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Timothy A

I truly appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay and enjoy hearing about the positive experiences you had. I will make sure to share your comments with Sagar and rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff. Thank you for taking time out from your busy schedule to write a survey. Our team will be looking forward to serve you in near future.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I work all around the Country and I have stayed at this Red Roof INN for about a month. The front desk staff make you feel at home witch is nice when your away from home so Long. The cleaning staff is also great, rooms are always clean. I have stayed in Hilton and Extended Stay Hotels that were not this clean. I have yet to have a bad experience at Red Roof INN on Ballard Court Virginia beach, VA

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank David K
RRI-93, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

We are thrilled to learn that you felt like at home during your month stay with us.
As well, you found our room’s clean, service excellent, staff very attending, proficient, friendly at a great price. It was our pleasure to serve you and Thank You.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

The service at this hotel was absolutely amazing. The staff was very kind, accommodating, and helpful. The rooms are clean and orderly, much nicer than expect for such a low rate. This hotel provided a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Alissa S

We are delighted to learn that you found our service excellent and our staff extremely attentive and friendly. As well, that you found our room clean, well equipped and great value. Thank you for taking time out to write a kind review as we truly appreciate it. Our team will be looking forward to serve you on your next visit.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We had a wonderful experience staying here. The room was much better than expected and the rate was good. The bed was comfortable and warm. Overall it was very good. We had excellent service as well, the night worker Sagar ran out in the rain to make sure our room was okay when we stepped out for some errands, and when a storm interfered with the ability to order a movie (the terminal was down) he apologized profusely and was very kind. He went above and beyond and was a very very helpful, nice person. I would recommend this hotel, most definitely, but more so I would like to give a shout out to Sagar who was wonderful.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alora N

I was so pleased to learn that you had a great experience and that you found my staff professional, friendly and helpful. I am happy to know that enjoyed our newly renovated room, had a comfortable stay and find it Good value for your Money. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, our team will be looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.