Had stayed here over a year ago and found it to be still a good experience. Pet friendly with no fee (as with most Red Roof Inns), there was plenty of parking for the tractor trailer - in fact, 2 others in the parking lot. The young lady at the front desk was very good - quick, efficient, helpful - just a pleasure checking in. Our room was decent enough for the price. Mini-fridge, microwave, usual amenities. The only "problems" I could find were since we needed a ground floor room, the only one available was a smoking room. That seemed okay with us however, the room reeked of marijuana! The cleaning staff would be wise to use a little extra Febreeze spray when cleaning. Also, the bathtub was not as clean as it should be - still residue from the prior occupants. Could use a few more pillows on the bed but over-all, not a bad place for a night or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfast no ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Red Roof Inn