“Great People!”

Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport
Ranked #57 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I go to Virginia Beach twice a week all year long for work and could stay at any number of places.
I always go back to the Northhampton Blvd location. The people couldn't be any nicer and helpful. The location is very convenient to get to and from as sometimes the traffic can be heavy - especially during the summer months.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jmarek5555
Rajul B, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2014

We will like to thank you for a wonderful response and we love to hear good things about our inn and we hope that you will continue to stay with us and we will continue to be of great service to you.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I enjoy staying at the RedRoof Inn,the people are polite,always welcoming us to come stay again.It's a great place and every time i come down i always come to this hotel. If you are undecided about where to stay choose this RedRoof Inn.

Thanks RedRoof Inn

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank montez j
Rajul B, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

thank you for choosing RRI 567 and we are delighted to know that you enjoy staying with us and we hope that you will continue to choose us and we will always try to be the best we can be again thanks.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I spend 4 months out of the year in red roof inns all across America, the Northhampton/ Virginia Beach location is far and away my favorite Red Roof Inn, the staff is always happy, which transform to clean rooms and excellent service. I stay in this location at least 40 days a year. Great place, great service

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jimmy M

we here at RRI would like to thank you for choosing us and hope that you continue to stay with us and that we could be of good service to you,again thank you.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I always stop here when I come in town and visit family. Always quite clean and close to the interstate. The staff is super nice and the make sure your needs are taken care of. I recommend this place if you are looking for a comfortable nights stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Rajul B, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

we will like to thank this guest for a wonderful response,we are glad that we were able to satisfy your accommodation.when ever you are in town again please stop by to see us and thank you again.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Excellent nice clean..... I recommend this to everyone I like excellent excellent nice I,like it nice very nice... I stay here from work all the time is a grate hotel to stay i love it is very clean nice rooms flat screen tvs love it

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Rajul B, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

thank you for a wonderful review and we will share this with the rest of the staff.we look forward to seeing you again.once again thanks.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I stay at this hotel regularly for work and always have a good experience. The front desk staff is friendly and efficient. Rooms are always clean and well supplied. The hotel is in a great location; not too far from the beach and route 64 is right there for easy access to anywhere else in Hampton Roads. Great prices year round, especially when compared to hotels of the same caliber closer to the oceanfront. I have yet to be disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2013
Rajul B, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

we will like o thank you for a wonderful review and we are glad that we can meet your expectations and make your stay pleasant again we say thanks.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Fast and easy check-in. Was very close to the front and on a high floor, exactly what I requested! I loved coming into the very clean room and seeing a paper from the housekeeper who cleaned my room asking to rate the cleanliness. Miss Jasmine did a very good job. She really knows how to clean a room. I work in a hotel, so I had very high expectations. It was a smoking room so I was very surprised when it had no odor of smoke at all. Once again, great job Jasmine! I enjoyed everything about the room. Will come back to this hotel next time I travel to the Chesapeake area for my events. Might even be a regular customer. Only thing that was wrong with the room was that the alarm clock was off by a lot, tried to fix it, but it changed during the night and woke up a little late. But we all have cellphones, so no worries. LOVE LOVE this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask to get a room on a higher floor close the the front. It makes you feel very safe.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Rajul B, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

we will like to thank the guest for such an wonderful review.we are so delighted that we was able to meet their expectation.we will make sure that Jasmine know about this review and we look forward to seeing you again.