“Best hotel stay!”

Ranked #51 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Best hotel stay!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I recently stayed at the red roof inn, Norfolk airport and it was a great experience. Be sure you ask for Das or Karen. They are the fastest front desk managers ever! The rooms have recently been upgraded with new bedding, carpet and everything looks fantastic!!! They have Hugh Tvs in every room! It is very conveniently located to gas stations and a variety of restaurants. The staff is very helpful, always willing to assist you. I highly recommend this place!!

Room Tip: Business room is the best
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Rajul B, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
we will like to thank this guest for a great review and we will make sure that we share this with the rest of the staff members and we are glad that she enjoyed the new upgrade of the rooms.we hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Hopewell, Virginia
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Stayed while visiting local area and enjoying the beach. 2 non smoking rooms total, 2 beds each.

PROS>
>very professional/courteous staff and fast check in!
>clean lobby and very clean room with fridge and microwave
>our bathroom / room looked as though it was recently renovated with fresh paint, newer shower head with good pressure and steady temperature, good AC in unit as well
>great housekeeping staff, very helpful
>warm,clean and rather large outdoor pool with 3' entry and 5' deep end, me and the kids enjoyed!
>I usually don't like hotels that don't have some type of protein for breakfast (i.e. milk, boiled eggs), but this hotel had fresh krispy kreme donuts and they were good! Kids loved them and the coffee was fresh too.
>good location w/ 7-11, sports bar, restaurants all w/in walking distance. 16 miles to beachfront and King Neptune.
>Plenty of front door parking

CONS>
No fitness room or Hot tub

RECAP=This hotel not only did the job, but we saved money on a holiday weekend by not going beach front (minimum 3 night stay usually on holiday weekends)...Very nice staff.
Me and the family would do it again... thx Red Roof!

HP

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank FBOOTH6
Rajul B, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
we will like to thank you for a wonderful review and we are delighted that you chose red roof to stay.we are glad that that we was able to please you and we hope to see you again.
middletown
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Glad I decided to stay at this Red Roof Inn. I was very impressed, friendly staff, very clean lobby and comfortable room. Location was excellent! I would not only stay here again but recommend this hotel to family, friends and anyone traveling to this area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank willie a
Rajul B, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
thank you so very much for a great review and we will pass this along to the other staff members.we strive to do the best we can to make every stay comfortable.thank you for recommending us to your friends as well.
Brandon, Florida
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I needed a room close to the airport due to the time of my flight in the early morning. I was pleasantly suprised with the location and happy with the clenliness of the room. The only downfall were the pillows... unfortunately there were only 2 pillows and they lacked comfort. :-(

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Rajul B, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
we like to thank you for choosing us to stay with and we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.we apologize to you for the uncomfortable pillows and in the future when you stay with us just call down to the front desk and let us know and we will be more than glad to take care of any problems that you have.
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This was my first stay at this particular Red Roof Inn, and I must say that I was very impressed. I was hesitant to stay here due to a poor experience at a Red Roof in PA a few years ago - but I'm glad I decided to book this room, as I have now found a great alternative to some of the higher priced hotels/motels in this area. Our room was very clean and had everything I require of a hotel room (microwave, mini fridge, amazing A/C). The staff were extremely friendly and the pool was one of the best maintained outdoor pools I have seen at a hotel in quite awhile. Not only would I recommend this hotel; I will most definately be staying here again, as I travel to the area frequently to visit my daughter.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
we will like to thank you so very much for your great experience with us here at the roof.we hope that you will come back and see us again and tell your friends about us as well.we strive to give the best customer service that we could possible give again we say thank you.
Strasburg, Virginia
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on business a lot through the last seven years. The staff are very friendly and helpful . It has a nice pool and the rooms are always clean and the beds are comfortable. It is also in a very good location . I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. Bobby Jenkins

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Bobby J
Rajul B, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Very much appericated.We are happy you r pleased with your stay and we look forward to serving all your needs in the future.
Front Royal, Virginia
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I, James Jackson stay at this hotel at least once a week on business. They always have a room for me and the rooms are always clean and have comfortable beds. The hotel staff is always very pleasant and greet me by name. The location is perfect!!! I have to say this is one of the best hotels I have stayed at while on business. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone who is traveling in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Rajul B, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time write a review,we do look forward to serving you in the future,once again thank you for your review