Stayed while visiting local area and enjoying the beach. 2 non smoking rooms total, 2 beds each.
>very professional/courteous staff and fast check in!
>clean lobby and very clean room with fridge and microwave
>our bathroom / room looked as though it was recently renovated with fresh paint, newer shower head with good pressure and steady temperature, good AC in unit as well
>great housekeeping staff, very helpful
>warm,clean and rather large outdoor pool with 3' entry and 5' deep end, me and the kids enjoyed!
>I usually don't like hotels that don't have some type of protein for breakfast (i.e. milk, boiled eggs), but this hotel had fresh krispy kreme donuts and they were good! Kids loved them and the coffee was fresh too.
>good location w/ 7-11, sports bar, restaurants all w/in walking distance. 16 miles to beachfront and King Neptune.
>Plenty of front door parking
No fitness room or Hot tub
RECAP=This hotel not only did the job, but we saved money on a holiday weekend by not going beach front (minimum 3 night stay usually on holiday weekends)...Very nice staff.
Me and the family would do it again... thx Red Roof!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfast no ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Red Roof Inn