Arrived on 07-17-13, around 4pm. It's only 15 miles to VA Beach! Male Staff was very, very nice and efficient. At first my two room keys did not work, they made new ones, come to find out, dummy me, was putting them in backwards? Room was very clean, just a little musty smelling from being shut up, but once I put the A/C on it cleared up! One tall standing lamp did not work, but had plenty of other lamps to use for my one night stay! I left after checking in and found plenty of places to eat, and rode down to the beach, once I returned, I was amazed to see that so many people had checked in while I was out! Had a pleasant night, bed was very soft and comfy, pool looked inviting but was to tired to use it, other guest were quiet, did not hear any noise until early Am, when people were beginning to get up and leave! Over all I would come back to stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfast no ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Red Roof Inn