I guess I should not have been surprised at the high price. Anytime a motel is around a military base or air port the prices are always jacked up. We took a smoking room in order to get a king and having BEEN a smoker these rooms have never bothered me. The minute we opened the door to this room the odor was strong enough to knock you over. The motel management had obviously never spent a dime on air freshener. We went to the grocery store and bought a can of Lysol. In a few minutes you would not have known that this was a smoking room. All hotels I have stayed in before and had to get a smoking room at least used a good air deodorizer.. If you do not have your own shampoo make sure you ask for more when you check in. The little tiny bottles in the room are not enough for one person. Glad we had our own as the little bottles were not enough for my wife. Desk clerk says they just put out what the company sends them. Time for the manager to grow a pair about needs and how to clean a room. Very small TV out of the 70's. The very small towels are like sandpaper and aside from being too small a little fabric softener could go a long way. Over all Maximum prices for minimal service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfast no ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Red Roof Inn