We stayed in Virginia Beach during the off-season and our hotel made our trip. There are two Holiday Inn's on the boardwalk. Make sure to choose the one off 2607 Atlantic, It's called Surfside. We were suppose to get a regular king suite but when we arrived they did not have our room ready yet, so they upgraded us free of charge to a 2 bed suite. The 2 bed suites are different from the regular suites. They're huge and have a 2 bed sleeping area and then on the other side of the suite is the living area with kitchenette and office. Seriously if you are going to stay here for a week or so, it is really worth it to get the huge suite. The staff were always very professional and always had a smile when you walked in. Our bed was amazing, the best part. Down pillows and a down blanket with duvet cover. Plus if you get the 2 bed suite you can put all 4 pillows from the other bed on one, so you have 8 pillows to lay with. You can sleep in and look out the huge bay window to the city. Some people on here complain about the pool size but it is big enough. All we used it for was the spa. Very nice in there. Parking could be an issue but then again we walked up and down Atlantic and no one really has a huge amount of parking. Hotel has a nice patio entrance to the boardwalk. Word of advice, do not stay at any hotel that is not on the ocean front. All the nasty dumps are on Pacific and city side of Atlantic street like "The Castle." Stay at a big chain. You don't have to stay at the Marriott to get a nice stay, ours was amazing. By the way Mahi Mah's, a restaurant in the Ramada off 7th and Atlantic was a great place to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with us at the new Holiday Inn Express and experience the same great service you have come to love when staying at the Oceanfront. Our upbeat decor and interior enhancements with remodeled guest rooms and public spaces will impress the whole family. We are now a 100% smoke-free hotel. The name may be Holiday Inn Express but your vacation will be at your own pace at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront. At the Holiday Inn Express, we make your family vacation accommodations our number one priority with friendly customer service, direct beach and boardwalk access, and complimentary continental breakfast served to all of our guests. For fitness and relaxation, visit our year-round indoor swimming pool, whirlpool spa, and fitness room. All of our guest rooms include a complimentary continental breakfast and have a private balcony with a full oceanfront view of the beach and boardwalk, mini-refrigerator, hair dryers, coffee makers and free high-speed Internet access. Conveniently located in the center of the Virginia Beach resort area, there are many local attractions nearby such as the Virginia Beach Fishing Pier, Virginia Beach Amphitheater, 11 golf courses, parasailing, bicycle and boat rentals, Virginia Aquarium, and the Virginia Beach Convention Center.Enjoy the service and experience of an oceanfront resort hotel with all of the amenities you expect from a Holiday Inn at Virginia Beach's Holiday Inn Express(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Virginia Beach
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Holiday Inn