“Fan-freakin-tastic!”

Long Time Com'n Charters & Sportfishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Long Time Com'n Charters is a quality charter fishing experience, offering full and half-day trips out of Rudee Inlet in Virginia Beach. Captain Dan McClarren, an experienced captain and angler, runs a classic Bertram 43 flying bridge fishing machine. We specialize in family trips, trolling along the beach or fishing off-shore for marlin and other game fish. Reasonably priced and convenienct to the beach! We do the fishing; you do the catching!
“Fan-freakin-tastic!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Our fishing trip on "long Time Comin" was the best part of our vacation by far. Captian Dan and Jeep showed us a most excellent time! Not only did we catch a ton of sharks, including a bull shark, we had a blast hanging out on the boat soaking in the beautiful day on the water! Thank you Dan and Jeep....we will be back.

Visited August 2013
LongTimeComn, Owner at Long Time Com'n Charters & Sportfishing, responded to this review, May 1, 2016
Thank you for that awesome review about your fishing experience back in 2013. We would like to send you two drink holders as a reminder of a great day on the water in Virginia Beach. Please give us a shout on captaindanmc@gmail.com so we can follow up. We can't match up your user name with our client list, so we're reaching out to you this way. We so appreciate your past business and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Virginia Beach. Sincerely, Lin & Captain Dan, Long Time Com'n Charters

Ohio
“Must Do Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The shark fishing was great thanks to Capt. Dan and Jeep. Will definitely do again when in Virginia Beach. Caught many shark and had a great time.

Visited August 2013
DC Metro Area
“Top Notch Fishing Charter”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have been fishing with Captain Dan McLarren for quite a few years now and every experience has been excellent. I have gone rock fishing in Solomons and Va Beach with him. I have gone Tuna, MahiMahi, Amberjack, Marlin and all other big game fish with Long Time Com'n and they have all been excellent.

Dan McLarren and is extremely knowledgeable on boating, fishing and the waters and so is his mate. Both Captain McLarren and his mate are extremely personable and make the day even more fun.

I have always returned with a lot of fish. I have brought many friends along and we have all had a great time.

I would highly recommend Long Time Com'n charters and Captain Dan McLarren and his mate Jeep to everyone.

Visited May 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“Fun Trip”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was a fun fishing trip! Captain Dan and Jeep made the experience great. I went out once with some of my family last year and it was an awesome time. Not only did we catch lots of sharks we also saw a ton of dolphins! Since we had such a good experience last year I contacted them again this year to arrange for my family to go out while they were in town for our wedding. Captain Dan was very accommodating and easy to work with when I was planning the trips. Definitely recommend Long TIme Com'n Charters!!

Visited May 2013
Eastchester, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Top Notch Fishing Charter”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My family and I take a fishing Charter on most every vacation. This year we were in the Virginia Beach area and went out shark fishing on the Long Time Com'n. Capt. Dan and his first mate Jeep treated us like royalty. We left the dock at 7 a.m. and spent the next several hours catching sharks just off shore. Both Capt. Dan and Jeep were very personable and were great with our kids. By the time we got back to the dock after 12 o'clock, we all caught sharks and thoroughly enjoyed the day. We would highly recommend the Long Time Com'n as a charter for a group of any age.
Kevin and Jacqueline