“OMG! SOOOOO GOOOOD!”

Just Cupcakes
VIRGINIA BEACH
“OMG! SOOOOO GOOOOD!”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We bought 4 cupcakes of which were delicious. Triple chocolate, 2 chocolate PB, and a coffee mocha one. Treat yourself. The cream was light. The cake was moist. The presentation was very nice. The people were pleasant.

• Visited February 2012

Gilbert, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Customer Service”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

I ordered a gift certificate on Thursday in anticipation of giving it as a gift the following Saturday. I explained I live out-of-town so I needed it mailed immediately. I called again the following Tuesday to check on it, and I was told it hadn't been done yet because they were "busy." No compensation for the inconvenience or ultimate disappointment that was caused by their unprofessional delay was offered. If you are planning something, do NOT use this business - If they are busy, they will not honor their agreement and only offer a half-hearted apology in return.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Kina H
Maryland
“Delicious, but be prepared for cost”
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Just Cupcakes is located in a shopping center with other upscale food shops including The Fresh Market, so we go there when want special treat and are willing to pay for it.
Though the cupcakes are $3 each, Just Cupcakes cupcakes are delicious. They offer a variety of favors (yellow fudge, black and white, red velvet, pumpkin) and the display case is well stocked. The staff are nice. We've always taken them to-go, so I don't know if beverages are available, but the dine-in area doea have a couple tables.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Unpleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed July 12, 2011

I love cupcakes...so when I saw an ad for Just Cupcakes I definitely had to check it out.
When we walked in, there was one small glass case of cupcakes. NONE of them had anything anywhere saying what flavors they even were and we almost felt like we were bothering the cashier because we had to ask what flavor each one was.
They didn't have many to choose from at all, there were no menus or boards anywhere saying what anything cost...but since we were the only two in there we didn't want to look foolish and turn around and leave without purchasing anything.
We bought 2 cupcakes and the total was almost $7! The cupcakes were smaller than cupcakes you'd make at home.
The cupcakes themselves tasted good enough, but at that cost, I could have whipped up 4 dozen cupcakes of my own at home.
I guess I dissappointed myself because I went to Cupcake Central in the mall the week before going here...and Cupcake Central really sets the bar high. I'll leave a seperate review for them as this is for Just Cupcakes.
Overall...this would not be someplace I would recommend. There are far more places around town to get some treats for the family at a much better cost.

• Visited July 2011