“Love it”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I try to visit Citrus for breakfast whenever I'm in the area. I love the crabmeat omelette and crabmeat eggs Benedict but even the hash browns are incredibly tender and we'll prepared. This place should be higher on TA's rating list!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Came for brunch on a Sunday. We had a group of four, so we had to wait an hour for a table! I was doubting whether it was worth the wait, but then I ordered the Citrus pancakes and I was so happy we stayed. SO GOOD! Two huge (plate size) pancakes with this DELICIOUS pineapple/banana/orange "citrus" syrup. Also came with two eggs and two sausage links. My husband got an omelette, which he enjoyed.

Service was ok. They tried to turn over the tables quickly, since the wait was so long. This was fine, but the waitresses/employees all seemed rushed, despite trying to be OVERLY chipper. Three different employees came over to pour me a coffee re-fill before asking...I was drinking decaf and had to send the cup back for a new one every single time. I also had to ask twice to get water. I am sure this is just because it was busy.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

First off they have a small parking lot but you can park on the side of the street or in their over flow parking lot behind the restaurant at a sports bar.
My group of 4 was told 45 minutes, so we decided to wait and grab mimosas at the bar. That 45 minutes turned into and hour and a half...wow. Since we had mimosas we decided to keep waiting after spending so much time waiting...we didn't want to give up after soo much wasted time.
Once we were seated, our server was very nice and quick. We ordered and the food came out shortly afterwards. As for the food our party tried the blueberry pancakes, the Ruben special of the day, the Guy Fieri recommended Citrus pancakes, and the mango almond french toast.
The food was good, we decided the mango almond french toast was the best...it was amazing! Everything else was good, we just weren't sure it was hour and a half wait time good.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Guy Fieri recommends Citrus, and for good reason! Bright space, bright service, and a seafood-infused menu, including soft-shelled crab Benedict and seafood omelette. Excellent breakfast/lunch fare at good prices.

Citrus is very busy, but friendly service by a bevy of beach cuties makes it homey.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We had a large party came around 11AM on Sunday morning. We knew there would be a wait, but we were hoping that it wasn't going to be over an hour. We were seated just after 12PM and subsequently everything was great. The food was excellent and came out to the table very quickly. Service was friendly and attentive to refilling drinks/removing plates. We would definitely go back, just probably not on Sunday. Overall, very good.

1  Thank jhud3232