“Not scary at all”
Review of Nightmare Mansion

Nightmare Mansion
Ranked #59 of 125 things to do in Virginia Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Walk, run, crawl, or get dragged through the narrow hallways and ultra dark corridors of one of the countries TOP TEN rated haunted attractions. Located on the resort strip of Virginia Beach, Virginia this is not your typical haunted house. Takes 8 to 10 minutes & YES, there are LIVE actors. *Over 25 years in operation - Enter at your own risk. **This attraction is very intense & designed for adults. We strongly recommend kids are at least 10 years of age. Please be aware there are no refunds.
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Do not waste your money on this! It was not scary and there was only one live actor trying to scare us. The decorations are nice and everything but it definitely wasn't scary. This may scare people and young children who are easily frightened but it is not for people who are not easily scared.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Our family of four visited the hunted mansion. I do not recommend it. Not very scary. Same person kept moving from room to room to try scare us. Invest your money on the ocean tour, much worth it!

2  Thank Blakeslee
Reviewed July 19, 2012

nice way to get out of the heat! we laughed & screamed-go, you'll like it!
it is right on Atlantic Ave - nice walk there from the beach or hotels if you are a visitor...

3  Thank kathieVirginiaBeach
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I'm a grown man and I still found this place a bit scary! It is SO dark inside that you can barely see your hand in front of your face- this makes you a bit nervous because you can't tell if or when anything is going to POP out at you, or what may be waiting around the next corner... I was surprised!

3  Thank The~PuRa~VIdA~
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Nightmare Mansion will give you Nightmares...Very scary- I went through it with my eyes closed and screaming along the way!! My boyfriend had to guide me through it! Try the Mirror Maze too. That was psychadelic!!!

2  Thank jesssmcc