“great service, great food”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #214 of 1,431 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Md USA
“great service, great food”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

liked the food and the service. Food was tasty and seemed fresh. Server quite pleasant. would definitely return

Visited August 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place I've been to in a long time.”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We went for my birthday last night and I had the white cheddar and bacon stuffed filet and it was awesome! Very good experience, very good service, I have absolutely no complaints. The price is on par with other steakhouses, but the food far exceeds its competitors. I will definitely return. :)

• Visited August 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Fast becoming our favorite steakhouse”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten at Longhorn about several times now. It is fast becoming our favorite steakhouse. The servers are attentive, the decor is
appealing and the food delicious. I have started ordering the Outlaw Ribeye, an 18 ounce tender cut of beef and mashed potatoes and mixed veggies as my sides. I haven't been disappointed yet. The steak is flavorful, the potatoes are tasty and they don' t oversteam the veggies so as to lose their crispness. My wife ordered the prime rib last night and declared it was the best she had ever had anywhere. It certainly was the largest piece of prime rib I have ever seen served ($19.99). My brother-in-law accompanied us. He ordered the flat iron steak with portabella mushrooms, a salad and steamed asparagus. He is a small eater but last night he ate everything but the plate. Oh, they also serve delicious honey wheat rolls and butter. Our meal came to just over $70 not counting tip or drinks. Not at all bad for three persons. The manager makes her way around to each table to see if everything is all right. Any complaint is dealt with immediately and courteously. They truly seem to want you to have a good experience. The only downsides are that it is a bit noisy because there is nothing to absorb the sound and when we started going to the Longhorn several months ago we didn't have to wait to get a table. Last night the wait was over an hour- the price for becoming a popular restaurant , I suppose Still, we will continue to go- and wait- even though there are 4 other steakhouses closer to our home.

spain
“Great offer!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We had their 2 for $30 special, I had the sirloin wrapped in bacon which was awesome & we shared a chilli shrimp starter which together with their great bread & salads left us full to bursting!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank eileen j
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Good Food / Great Promo”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Dinner for two 29.95 (not including drinks) - Share an Appetizer or Dessert. Each diner gets a choice from 7 or 8 entrees, plus you get a salad and a side. Or, no salad and two sides.

We went with the chilled Shrimp Cocktail appetizer. My wife had Redrock Grilled Shrimp, with sweet potato and Caesar salad. I had a mixed green salad, loaded baked potato, and the 8 oz. Fire-Grilled Flat Iron Steak. Both meals were excellent and filling.

We were meeting another couple, and although the place was busy, we were able to carry on a conversation without shouting.

Take advantage of their call ahead seating. We called 45 minutes before we were arriving and waited about 3 minutes for our table.

Highly recommend.