5 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai Arroy

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Laskin Road
Description: Authentic Thai food with full service dining. From Curries to Pad Thai to Chicken Penang, come in to find your favorites! Online ordering available from our website too.
Warren PA
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Justly off Laskin Road, easy drive from the beach and great Thai food. We wanted a change from a week of seafood and this was a great choice. Curry was perfectly spiced. Crispy rolls were awesome. Definitely on our list of favorite restaurants in Va Beach.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great Thai..”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Thai Arroy was hosting a restaurant week special, so we decided to take the plunge and try something different. I'm very pleased that we did... My meal started with the Tom Yum Chicken soup, which was full of flavor, I could have eaten a big bowl as my main entree. The soup was piping hot, perfect for a cold January night. The basil and other spices were very powerful... i then turned to my entree, Nam Prik Pao with beef; everything was fresh and prepared to the taste. The waitress was very attentive, as soon as we finished the appetizers, she came with the entrees. Finished the entrees and there she was with the dessert. The presentation and ambiance were perfect; candles on the table and an electrical fireplace in the corner. I tried a small bite of the curry pup, very tasty, but not for me. My wife had no issues with it, that was part of her meal. I had the fried bananas as my desert; although it was not what I expected, it was very good. They were enclosed in a deep fried casing and hot. My wife tried a few bites over her coconut ice cream, this proved to be a very tasty combination. I will definitely return to try other items on their menu.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Big-Mike44
“Best of thai in town”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Best thai food in town , my husband and I go here every Monday night after yoga. the food is fresh and after a workout it's love it here. We're from Baltimore and we used to go to there other location in federal hill so when we realized that they were connected and that there was one just miles from our home u could imagine our excitement . Love this place

1 Thank Evieleese
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed December 18, 2013

My vegan Nam Prik Pao with flavorful fried tofu was very good. Set in an unattractive strip center, but the interior is elegantly simple. Very good service.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Birdy509
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Authentic, excellent, friendly.”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I love this place. I live in Thailand and when I come back to Va Bch and feel homesick this is where I go. Great service, great quality, authentic, and serving sizes are พิเศษ

• Visited December 2013