“Great Thai..”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Laskin Road
Description: Authentic Thai food with full service dining. From Curries to Pad Thai to Chicken Penang, come in to find your favorites! Online ordering available from our website too.
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Thai Arroy was hosting a restaurant week special, so we decided to take the plunge and try something different. I'm very pleased that we did... My meal started with the Tom Yum Chicken soup, which was full of flavor, I could have eaten a big bowl as my main entree. The soup was piping hot, perfect for a cold January night. The basil and other spices were very powerful... i then turned to my entree, Nam Prik Pao with beef; everything was fresh and prepared to the taste. The waitress was very attentive, as soon as we finished the appetizers, she came with the entrees. Finished the entrees and there she was with the dessert. The presentation and ambiance were perfect; candles on the table and an electrical fireplace in the corner. I tried a small bite of the curry pup, very tasty, but not for me. My wife had no issues with it, that was part of her meal. I had the fried bananas as my desert; although it was not what I expected, it was very good. They were enclosed in a deep fried casing and hot. My wife tried a few bites over her coconut ice cream, this proved to be a very tasty combination. I will definitely return to try other items on their menu.

1  Thank Big-Mike44
There are newer reviews for Thai Arroy

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Best thai food in town , my husband and I go here every Monday night after yoga. the food is fresh and after a workout it's love it here. We're from Baltimore and we used to go to there other location in federal hill so when we realized that they were connected and that there was one just miles from our home u could imagine our excitement . Love this place

1  Thank Evieleese
Reviewed December 18, 2013

My vegan Nam Prik Pao with flavorful fried tofu was very good. Set in an unattractive strip center, but the interior is elegantly simple. Very good service.

1  Thank Birdy509
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I love this place. I live in Thailand and when I come back to Va Bch and feel homesick this is where I go. Great service, great quality, authentic, and serving sizes are พิเศษ

1  Thank LungDtwy
Reviewed November 27, 2013

During a recent vacation to Virginia Beach, my husband and I visited Thai Arroy based on TA reviews. We are very glad we did! It was some of the best Thai we've ever eaten. Initally we tried the Dumpling appetizer, Crispy spring rolls, Galanga soup with chicken, Pad Thai chicken and Chicken Drunken noodles. All were excellent. In addition, the service was exceptional, all the staff were attentive to our needs - but not intrusive. The manager also walked around and politely checked that everyone was enjoying their meals. The entire restaurant was extremely clean, including the glass & silverware, tables, booths, and restrooms. It was apparent that the overall management was excellent, well organized and with attention to the smallest of details. All menu prices were very reasonable. We were so very impressed that we even came back several days later and enjoyed an equally outstanding meal during our second visit. The green curry dishes were the best we've ever had & we LOVE Thai food. We highly recommend this restaurant to everyone - you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Arbos