“Best Burgers ever!”

Flip Flop's Chill and Grill
Ranked #65 of 1,420 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Montreal, Canada
“Best Burgers ever!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I heard about flip flops on diners, drive-ins and dives. I was surprised to find out what a wide variety of items they had on their menu. So many things looked good. Both my sister and I decided to go with the burgers. I had the Caprese burger, and she had the cowboy burger. Amazing! There was so much flavor, and the burgers were so juicy. I can honestly say, that I have never tasted a burger like that before.
The sweet potato fries are a must as well!
Note: the restaurant is at the end of a strip mall, if you aren't a local like us it may take a few minutes to find. Worth it though!

• Visited May 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing find!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This place was recommend to us by our inn keeper and was she right about it being amazing. All the staff is so nice and goes out of there way to make sure you have everything you need. Great atmosphere and the food was amazing. The BBQ fish tacos are to die for. We will defiantly be returning in our next trip to Virginia beach

• Visited May 2013
“Dinners, drive ins and dives, but....”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

OK Guy ate here and raved about the fish tacos but they seem to be taking that to the bank and not the kitchen. $13 for three dry tacos and $5 for a cheese quesadilla but the kicker was $2.50 for a kids drink on top of the meal price.
Service was top notch and friendly but not enough to make a side trip

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank keywestclown
Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First Visit(s)”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Recommended by Sandbridge locals, we were very pleasantly surprised given the location in a strip mall - albeit an upscale strip mall. Food, service and atmosphere were super family friendly with live acoustic music. We were so delighted, we returned for a second dinner and were again thrilled with the food service and atmosphere. Just what the doctor ordered and we'd highly recommend Flip Flops to anyone.

• Visited March 2013
Upnorth Michigan
“Nice Decor”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I mean no disrespect, but what we had for lunch was just average. I would suggest that they cook the calimari a bit more. It wasn't crispy. I told the waitress, but not sure she heard me. The BBQ Fish Taco's that were featured on the Foodnet - Triple "D", were just ok, as was the shrimp taco's. Sorry Flip Flops...

• Visited February 2013