“Awesome food!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on the way back from the beach. Highly recommend the shrimp tostada and premium fish tacos! Very laid back atmosphere and fairly priced. I would definitely return!

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I asked a local where can I get good food for reasonable prices,she told me about baja cantina. I'm glad I didn't judge the book by its cover the outside is not to attractive but the food inside is excellent. Authentic Mexican food the specials are to die for please stop you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We were told by locals that this restaurant was good or we might not have tried it. We found the service to be outstanding and the food delicious. The salsa was so fresh and the fajita generous and flavorful. What a great place to eat on vacation!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Casual x 10! Best tacos around! Never tried anything else but the reviews make me what to go right off and order something different. Great little cantina!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I LOVE some fish tacos and have tried them all over the US. This place has the best fish tacos I've ever had. Get the "premium fish" - usually a mahi or tuna or some other fresh local catch. Don't get the shrimp as they're the small shrimp that nobody wants! The fish is where it's at. We always go here every time we are in VB which is 4-5 times a year. Don't pass this place up. It's a hole in the wall but this is where the best food can be found :) Try the dip sampler too as their cheese dip and guac are also really good. Enjoy!