“Great time, well run operation.”
Review of Beach Eco Tours

Beach Eco Tours
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We contacted several SUP tour companies and found this one to be the most friendly and responsive when making our reservation. Mike came out and met us, a family of 4; two adults in their 40s and two teenagers right on time. I should note when we called up, he didn't have any lesson/tours set up 10:30 in the morning as they normally run at 9 and again in the afternoon, but he offered to do one for us at that time since he was available.

After a short but comprehensive lesson we were up and off. He took my son and I on a very pleasant and informative journey through the waters of First Landing State Park. My daughter unfortunately had injured a finger playing parking lot football and it hurt too much to paddle so she and my wife stayed behind. We expected to pay for the ladies since he brought out equipment and all for them but he wouldn't accept payment since they didn't go out and my wife just paddled off the beach during out tour. Very generous.

I should also add, the equipment is good quality and well maintained. Paddle boarding is lots of fun and decent exercise. I should note we are all in pretty decent shape. I would not recommend this activity to those with poor balance or who are de conditioned. Not saying you need to be an Olympic athlete, just be in moderately good.

I recommend this company highly if you are seeking a fun, laid back, waterborne experience.

2  Thank PaoloStatiUniti

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I took my husband to Paddle board as a surprise for our anniversary! I was planning on sitting on the beach and watching BUT decided to go myself! It was a GREAT experience! We loved our tour guide Eric and will defiantly be going back! Thanks Beach Eco Tours!!!!

2  Thank Amy S
UcanSUP, Owner at Beach Eco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Glad that you had a good time Amy. The pix of your tour on Facebook (facebook.com/BeachEcoTours) looked like you had a great time. Remember- come back on your Birthday- You get to paddle for FREE- Beach Eco Tours Policy! :)
Thanks for your support.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My girlfriend, her daughter and I were looking for a fun new outdoor adventure one evening and this was the perfect find. Mike gave us a quick how to and described some of the sights and we got underway. The scenery and conditions were exactly as he described and Mike is a friendly and knowledgeable guide. An overall perfect evening.

2  Thank sodmonkey
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had a great time paddle boarding with Eric. He was patient and fun. Reasonable pricing, friendly staff.

2  Thank momnp
See more reviews
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My mom, sister, and I went out with Ray today and had the BEST time. Beautiful weather and scenery, great exercise, and good memories made. He was waiting for us at The Narrows and we paddled back to Crystal Lake. With Ray's help and instruction, we all picked it up right away. He couldn't have been any nicer, just a really sweet, easygoing guy - also very knowledgeable about the area. It was exciting and relaxing all at the same time. A great time was had by all, I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

2  Thank Maddie_Hope