“Great fun!!!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great fun!!!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

We were very please with Eco tours! Mike is very kind and did a great job! It was our first time and our friend was nervous. Mike did a great job making us feel comfortable and he has a lot of knowledge about the area. He took his time to point out neat wildlife! Would love to go paddle boarding again! Thanks for the great fun!

1 Thank travelinghygenist

Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best on the beach!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We had wanted to try SUP since arriving in Virginia Beach and Eco Tours were a great choice for our first time out. Just my son and me in the group in heavy rain, but Eric made it a super experience. After a short but detailed briefing we were up on the boards and out in the middle of the lake - amazing sense of freedom. We are sold for life and will now buy boards. Great job Eco Tours and a huge thank you to Eric for being such an excellent teacher and a great companion.

2 Thank Joseph H
Irvine, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SUP with Beach Eco Tours was SUP-er!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Thanks again to Eric and Ryan for a great tour!

They taught me the basics and tricks and enhanced my surfing skills.
They also did a great job touring the Back Bay. They were also really friendly and knowledgeable!

I would totally recommend Beach Eco Tours to friends.
I am looking forward to my next tour with them.
For now, my love for SUP has just begun.

Thanks!!!

1 Thank aquanaut521
Manhattan Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great stand up paddle tour”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

After trying stand up paddle a few years ago in Maui with little success, I was hesitant to try it again. However, after signing up for a tour with Beach Eco Tours, my tour guide Eric quickly realized that I needed a bigger board in order to support my weight and keep my balance. We cruised thru the bay off First State Park and I had a great time, not loosing my balance once. I am now ready to take on the open ocean!

1 Thank Daniel H
Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The early evening tour with Ray on Aug. 14th 2012 was awesome! Great nature, gorgeous sunset - all very much enjoyed while on the paddle board. Ray explained very well how one should maneuver the paddle board and took care that everybody was doing and feeling well. I will definitely try it again and will recommend beach eco tours to my friends.

1 Thank Atlanticbreeze56