“A great place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 1, 2014

This is a small place that serves breakfast & lunch but well worth going to. All of the staff are very friendly and helpful. Always a smile from everyone to start your day in the morning or afternoon. Great food and sometimes little extras from the staff such as baked goodies. The owners work just as hard as the staff at keeping everything perfect
Shirley Knox

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I eat here almost every week and have never been disappointed. The employees are always friendly, and happy to see my family. The service is fast and even on busy days the food comes out hot and quick. Portion sizes are nice and have yet to leave hungry.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

We went here on a weekday morning at 11am for breakfast. It is a little spot nestled into a nice, not so busy shopping center. We were told we could sit anywhere and so we did. Then we noticed that several customers were having an issue with the stability of some of the chairs so we opted for a booth. Didn't want to end up on the floor. We ordered the pancakes, French toast, bacon, sausage, grits and eggs to share. The meal was very very inexpensive. Only about $6 for the French toast, eggs, bacon. There was nothing really wrong with the place so I would go again. The only issues were the condition of the wobbly chairs and the fact that they chopped the scrambled eggs up like we were children. Just chasing little bits and pieces of eggs around my plate with a fork/forklift was annoying. The wait staff was really pleasant.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I live nearby, an this is definitely a place I would put on my regular list for breakfast spots. Service is always good and the food is good.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Even though I live in the neighborhood, I don't usually eat out for breakfast. My wife and I were running early errands and decided to stop in. We were promptly seated and had service immediately. It was a busy Saturday morning. Breakfast was very good and average priced. Will definitely return. Don't tell all those people lined up to get into IHOP about Eddy's. We want it all to ourselves.