“Excellent service”

Flowering Almond Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Inspired by the elegant beauty of The Founders Inn and Spa resort and the time-honored rejuvenation and relaxation technique, the resort's spa is a favorite choice of hotel guests and Virginia Beach residents alike. Complete your inner transformation with a visit to our peaceful conservatory and perhaps a spa lunch during your stay at Virginia Beach spa resort. We offer complimentary Wi-Fi.
North Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent service”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My wife and I had a couple's massage there as part of our wedding package. She had a Swedish one and I had the hot stone one. The feeling of being pampered and well taken care of by staff by outstanding. I highly recommend trying it out.

Visited January 2014
FoundersInn, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Przemyslaw,
We are delighted that we could be a part of your special wedding memories! We are happy that you felt pampered and we look forward to your next visit!
Congratulations and best wishes.

Chesapeake, Virginia
“What a day!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I just spent the day at my favorite spa in Virginia and as always it was fabulous. I started with a dip in the indoor heated pool, followed by a relaxing time in the jacuzzi. Next I enjoyed a 50 minute sacred stone massage. After my friend finished her services we enjoyed a great grilled chicken Caesar salad in the quiet room. As always staff was great. My only downside was I have been going to this spa nice it opened, and I would like them to spice up their spa menu choices.

Visited January 2014
FoundersInn, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Dear Pam,
Thank you for your review! I am so pleased to hear that your day was enjoyable and I love hearing from our return guests. I wanted to let you know that we are in the process of reviewing our menu and I plan to introduce quite a few new services in the very near future!
Again, thank you so much for choosing the Flowering Almond Spa!
Regards,
Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Had a massage while i stayed at the property. The treatment rooms are huge, and the lounge to rest in felt like home. The lounge was cozy, had plenty of magazines, offered variety of drinks, a fireplace, and a beautiful view. The therapist was friendly and caring. I was totally relaxed after my day at the spa. A must visit while you are there!

Visited January 2014
FoundersInn, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear Truthbetold87,
Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your spa experience! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our conservatory and were able to enjoy a drink by the fire!
We sincerely hope that you will visit us again, the next time you in the area.
Regards,
The Founders Inn and Spa
Navarre, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Total Pampering!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We were spoiled from the word "Go!" I took my adult daughter as a treat to her. We were given a key to our own locker and plush robes to change into. We did pedicure and massage. Both were fabulous. My only complaint is I would have preferred to do both activities together. We started with one at the massage and one at the pedicure and switched places, as they did not have the staff to accommodate both of us at the same time.

Visited December 2013
FoundersInn, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Dear Vicki,
Thank you for your review! I am happy that you and your daughter enjoyed your spa visit. Our goal is to make each guest feel special and hearing that you felt "spoiled" is wonderful! I apologize that we were not able to accommodate your scheduling preferences, due to our holiday schedule. We are working to ensure that we have increased availability during the holidays.
Best Regards,
Norfolk, Virginia
“Kimberly and Julie are Great!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I had a great time getting a pedicure with Kimberly and a message from Julie. It was my birthday which is a difficult day for me because I lost my twin brother 2 years ago but these ladies made sure I had a blessed experience at the spa to take my mind off of things. Please go see them! You won't regret it!

Visited December 2013
Dear Keiko,
Thank you for your review! I am so pleased that we were able to provide a great spa experience, on such a difficult day. Please allow me to extend my sympathy to you, on the loss of your twin brother. I will pass on your kind remarks to Julia and Kimberly.