“Wonderful Spa Experience!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Flowering Almond Spa

Flowering Almond Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Inspired by the elegant beauty of The Founders Inn and Spa resort and the time-honored rejuvenation and relaxation technique, the resort's spa is a favorite choice of hotel guests and Virginia Beach residents alike. Complete your inner transformation with a visit to our peaceful conservatory and perhaps a spa lunch during your stay at Virginia Beach spa resort. We offer complimentary Wi-Fi.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Wonderful Spa Experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

As I entered the Spa, it was a beautiful atmosphere and I was greeted with a smile! The front desk receptionist was very attentive and friendly. Most of all Ms. Alicia was professional. The massage I received was perfect! Tabitha did a wonderful job of relieving the stress.

Visited September 2013
FoundersInn, General Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Dear Leslye T,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on the Spa! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I will pass on your kind words to Alicia, Tabitha, and the other members of our wonderful spa team! We hope that you will join us again soon!

Chesapeake, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

I was given the half day escape as a gift and decided to take my husband with me for an additional treat. I used my 25 minute massage and added a couples massage to it.

I loved this spa. It is very clean and the staff was professional.

They answered all of my questions and made me feel like I have known them for years.

I can't wait until my next spa day. I was going somewhere else on a regular basis but now I will start going here.

Visited September 2013
FoundersInn, General Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear MissyinVB,

It is good to hear that you enjoyed your spa visit and were able to bring your husband with you! Our staff truly exudes southern hospitality and we seek to make every guest's visit special.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Hampton, Virginia
“Share my experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I do not normally take the time to write about my spa visits, but since I always have such an excellent experience at the Flowering Almond Spa I had to tell other ladies. Ladies I know how hard it is to find the right spa. A spa that has everything a lady needs all in one package. Well, I finally found one. The Flowering Almond has surpassed my greatest expectations. From the time you enter the front desk to the impeccable treatment you receive is an experience you will cherish a lifetime.
I had one facial with Tiffany about 3 years ago, and I have continued each month.
I love that she explains every application she applies, the massage therapy that comes along with the facial (a special treat) and a smile from Tiffany that lets you know you are her top priority. She does not just stop with your facial but will make sure your visit is top quality. I do not know of the many spas that have personnel that are interested in you as a person. I visit the spa each month to get my facial from Tiffany, and my face is thanking me for it by helping me look youthful in my 50s.

I want to thank the ladies at the Flowering Almond Spa for the quality treatment I receive at each visit.

Dr. Sandra Robertson

Dear Dr. Robertson,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on the Flowering Almond Spa. I will pass your kind words to Tiffany and the spa staff. We design the spa visit to be relaxing from the moment you step into the spa to the moment you depart. The quiet conservatory and use of the pool and fitness center all lend to a great spa day.

We appreciate your continued patronage of the Flowering Almond Spa and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“First Time Spa Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

I went to the Flowering Almond Spa to use a Living Social Credit. I asked the staff what service to choose as I wanted to receive a facial but had never before had one. The receptionist suggested their signature facial. It was completely different from my expectation, it was so much more! I did not expect to have anything done by the spa therapist except my face. I was given a robe and slippers to change into. I was shown to the relaxation area to wait while enjoying a beverage and snacks. When I went back to the room I was pleasantly surprised to have a heated bed to lay on while the facial was being done. The therapist asked about any concerns or allergies, previous experience before getting started. I had not idea that a facial would include an amazing massage of my hands, arms, and neck. After each arm was massaged it was placed in a bag inside heated gloves. This was a nice touch. I love Lavender and there was a nice warm eye compress with Lavender. When the facial was over I was allowed to remain in the relaxation area as long as I chose. They have a frequent visitor card to use for local guests such as myself. I went on a Wednesday and I received double credit for my visit which was a nice surprise. I plan to go back as often as possible.

1 Thank Paula R
Dear Paula R,

It sounds like you had a lovely visit to the hotel and spa! The spa therapists are skilled in their areas and seek to provide the best treatments to each guests.

We look forward to seeing you frequently as you take advantage of our great spa deals, including the Wonderful Wednesdays and Pampered Persons Card!

Chesapeake, Virginia
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

This is the best spa I have visited. Everything looked clean and refreshing. I had a wonderful spa pedicure and manicure. Kimberly was very friendly and provided great tips for between visits. She provided a great massage to my legs, feet and hands. It was definitely worth the money and I can't wait until my next visit! I highly recommend this Spa.

Visited July 2013
Dear Contributor1234,

Thank you for your comments! It is good to hear that you enjoyed your visit! I will pass your kind words to Kimberly and our staff at the Spa.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!