“A pleasant surprise”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

Every so often you discover a gem among the stones you overturn This is one of those gems. We tried it because it had 5 good reviews on Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed. Located in a small strip shopping center this location has been home to an endless series of restaurants. The Chef's Table has been here 3 years this month. I hope it is going to be around for a long time to come. The decor is romantically pleasant with black table cloths and napkins. We were greeted by our server at the door and shown to our booth. She explained the menu specials (half off bottled wine on Mondays and Tuesdays) and offered to bring our beverages while we reviewed the offerings. Bread and garlic butter were already on our table. I ordered tomato with mozzarella as my salad.It was excellent. My wife had a small house salad ($2.00 with an entre). My entre was Chicken Parmesian with angel hair pasta. The chicken was thinly breaded and flavorful. It was crisp and tasty. The portion was generous My wife asked for chicken with pasta in butter. They made it just like she wanted it. She said it was excellent. Unfortunately, I had a sinus headache coming on and could not finish my meal or partake of dessert. But I will enjoy my take home leftovers and we will return to the Chef's Table again.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

All four of us, plus a toddler, had excellent meals here. We were greeted by the friendly host and when we departed, he cordially invited us to return - which we will do. We have seen this place numerous times and are glad we finally decided to stop.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Upon arrival, we were greeted by the owner who graciously showed us to our table- a booth by the window. The decor is very pleasing- simple, but nice, and the lighting is perfect. My husband, myself, and our two children were seated at a booth which was comfortable and relaxing. We were here on Mother's Day so they had a special menu for the particular evening. It had offerings that were very varied-- everything from seafood to beef and chicken-- the entree selections were very well explained on the menu, and everything sounded tempting. I opted for the shrimp and scallops with pasta-- I requested that the creme sauce be replaced with a spicy marinara and that was done to perfection. My husband had the tuna and shrimp dish and the tuna was cooked exactly as requested- medium rare--- Our children selected options from the children's menu and they were very happy with their meal as well. Great Place- Fabulous Food!

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Had a combined b-day dinner here for several family members this past Saturday. The food was wonderful and worth the price. Everyone enjoyed their meals from the appetizers to dessert. The staff was very friendly and the ambience inside the restaurant isn't what one would expect from the outside due to the location being in a strip center. This is definitely one place we will frequent again!

Reviewed October 22, 2011

We went here for lunch. Chicken parm, tortellini, chefs club all were very good. Bread to start was a nice touch as well. not overpriced either. All in all good experience and we'd go back.