Review Highlights
Family Photo

The staff was excellent working with us to get the perfect photo. The selection of costumes were... read more

Reviewed July 23, 2018
tome976
via mobile
Great job!

They did a great job recreating a photo! My son was grumpy and they still did an amazing job! Thank... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $60.00
from $65.00
from $60.00
More Info
All reviews costumes fun scenes vacation atlantic
Selected filters
Reviewed February 2, 2017

For 20 years my family had these photos done, now our sons take their sons to get the next generation in old dress. My grandmother absolutely loved having these pictures done. It is fun however it is pricey. We did not appreciate our photos being used without our permission for sales purposes and were forced to demand them be removed. If I am going to be used for them to make money then I expect to be compensated. We do recommend any of these locations in Va Beach just be ware that it can get expensive. Each person in the picture is charged a few, supposedly for the dressing/costumes, there are several fees and they will try to sell you lots of extras. They will take several extra pictures to add to the sell.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed October 14, 2016

I've done these a couple times over the years with my family and my husband and we always have so much fun doing these. I only once ran into staff at the two locations in va beach that were to quick with the camera and no fun, but all the other times I had great staff members who seemed to enjoy themselves as well. They have so many different costumes to choose from too. Like I said we always have fun and get a good laugh out of it. It's worth especially if you want to add a twist to family photos.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed August 22, 2016

My parents were visiting and we were walking along when we came across this location - they took some photos that were awesome!! They were so excited about the pics that they paid for a border around the picture then paper frames with borders... why offer both? I was not present when all of this happened. Needless to say, if you are going to do a paper picture frame with a border don't pay for a border around the picture itself.. all in all fun experience...

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

It was a lot of fun. The kids enjoyed it. Just under 50 dollars for the four of us. We didn't purchase any extras. Fun vacation keepsake.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed July 9, 2016

My daughter and son in law had a great time getting their pictures made. Everyone is very friendly and make it a memorable experience.

Date of experience: June 2016