“Delicious Italian food”

Primo Pizzeria
Ranked #277 of 1,418 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Va. Beach
“Delicious Italian food”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I go here with my friend ever time he comes in town and we have not had any thing we did not like it does not matter what it is. We alway come out with our stomachs full and left overs for tomorrow. Great pizzas for kids great place to be.

“PRIMO NOT”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I used to love Primo's, but since they expanded to Red Mill and since they moved to Brenamen Farms I have just been very disappointed by them. Delivery is convenient, but not when my pizza crust is burnt black. Lasagna, I had at the restaurant came cold in the middle and had to send it back twice and it was still luke warm in the middle. Finally, Red Mill I tried there Calzone, it was tasteless and I felt over cooked. Seems like Salvatore's has taken your place more ways than one. MC

Visited September 2013
2 Thank peewee2014
“Excellent service, excellent food”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

After a disappointment at another restaurant and leaving, my husband and I were hungry, annoyed and tired! We ended up at this restaurant by accident, but it was exactly what we were looking for! The atmosphere is great, the service was unparalleled, and the food was excellent. Our waiter was so incredibly attentive, helpful and friendly--very professional. We felt like we were at a four-star restaurant, but at a fraction of the cost. We sat back near the chef's station, which was behind a half-wall, so while we were ordering and asking our server questions about the menu, the chef was able to answer them directly! I asked about some vegetables they had, and the next thing we knew, we had a complementary plate of delicious sautéed vegetables as an appetizer! They were cooked perfectly and expertly. The eggplant was cooked enough but still firm enough to have a bit of texture so it wasn't a pile of mush. The spices were just enough to enhance the flavor and not overpower it. My husband had the Sicilian Primo pizza and was blown away. He said it was "unbelievable," and this is coming from a self-proclaimed pizza connoisseur! :-). He has traveled with his job to 48 out of the 50 US states and tried pizza pretty much everywhere. We have even traveled to the "pizza capital of the world," (Old Forge, PA). So I didn't take his assessment of "unbelievable" lightly! He also said the whole experience was fantastic, and it one of the best restaurants he had ever been to. I agree! I had pasta with chicken & broccoli cooked in a sauce with garlic, wine, olive oil and spices. It was excellent. We will definitely go back when we come back to visit, and I will recommend this restaurant to all of our friends who live in Virginia Beach!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Excellent Italian food in a convenient location”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The name is a little bit of a misnomer because they have a diverse Italian menu that is very delicious and a good selection at the bar. They have Peroni Nastro Azzura on draft. Their meatballs are well worth getting as is their veal dishes. The only mild disappointment is that they do not have an outside seating area except for the nice bar "lounge" area not for sit down eating. Their Antipasta is also particularly good.

• Visited May 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Very quiet, relaxing place with good food”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Very nice and relaxing atmosphere. We tried their pizza for the first time, very good. We'll be back to try other pasta dishes.

Visited April 2014