“I am addicted!!!”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I am addicted to Yanni's Gyro and Lermon-Chicken orzo soup! I would like to rate other items on their menu but I just can't get beyond the gyro and soup on a weekly basis!! Everyone I send there agrees. Although the atmosphere isn't typical of a romantic Greek bistro (sort of kitchie), the restaurant is clean, the service is great and you couldn't ask for a better Greek eatery...Especially with such fair prices.

1  Thank C S

Reviewed March 4, 2012

The food is so like Greek island tavernas, freshly prepared with well balanced flavors - lots of warm bread to mop up the taramasalata (yumm...not too pink or salty) and tsatsiki - (light, creamy and refreshing ooh!) and the moussaka was declared 'the best I've had outside Greece' by my other half - lamb souvlaki had the lovely crispy outside with warm pink soft inside and lots of vegs on the skewars too....there were dishes flamed at other tables...a touch of entertainment and theater for all..... so the food took me back to Greece but the great service (thanks John) made me so glad I was dining in Virginia Beach - wish we had found it sooner, will definitely go back.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Tonight my wife and I came here looking for some great Greek food. We had an app that was good. We re excited about getting our entree's. My wife's came and she ate the salad that was on the main dish and the last bite had a dead fly on it. Appalled by this we called over a manager and showed her the fly that we had found. The manager then told us , and I quote " I mean they fly around the kitchen". If you want extra protein derived from insects than come here, if not, try somewhere else.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Great food, terrific service, and they make you feel welcome. The specials are usually terrific as well

Reviewed November 30, 2011

This restaurant is not a chain and is family owned. They have the freshest greek salad I have had in Hampton Roads....Be sure to try their tzatziki....