Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$494
$452
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
$486
$439
Crowne Plaza Hotel Virginia Beach -Town Center(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$152
$135
CrownePlaza.com
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$379
$310
$491
$444
GardenInn.com
$325
Country Inn
$212
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$185
$144
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$107
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$349
All reviewsfront deskliving roomthe penthousebreakfast rooma great stayfamily vacationocean viewspecial thanksfire pityogurtbed was comfortableevery morningchristmas lightsbeach tripnice place to staybreakfast barhot breakfast
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Free full breakfast was to die for....so much food and delicious. We will be back again next year for the air show. Nicest place we've stayed at in a while. Staff very friendly and helpful and pleasant.

Room Tip: We had 3 rooms and each one was really wonderful! Clean, well thought out and decorated nicely.
Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
christina g, General Manager at Comfort Suites Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Hi Sherry R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how great your stay was with us and we are so honored to hear our hotel was the nicest place you have stayed at in a while. The team will be so happy to hear your feedback and we hope you come back again soon to see us.

Chrisitna

Reviewed September 22, 2017

Type here the stay was wonderful all the staff was incredible the view was beautiful I love the pillows and comforter the breakfast are was clean and the food very tasty I will definitely recommend to family and friends

Room Tip: No tips it was all great
Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi DailN,

Excellent is what we love to hear from our guests. Thank you so much for letting us know how your stay was and the team will be so thrilled to hear your feedback. We hope you come back again soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

I can honestly say this was the best stay ever at a choice hotel! Me and my fiancé loved it, we got upgraded to the penthouse. All I did was mention that she and I were just engaged. It was an awesome surprise for my lady and I. when I say it was awesome, it was awesome! I can't thank Chrissy enough. she went above and beyond for us. The staff made us feel like family. Thank you. We will return.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JNguyen2010

Hi JNguyen2010,

Congratulations on your engagement!! We are so happy we had an opportunity to share this special moment with you. I will make sure to celebrate with the team a job well done and we hope you come back again to see us.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

My family and friends had a wonderful time a few weeks ago at this property for the 2017 Va Beach Funk Festival. I was the first one. Even though the check in time was a few hours away...Chrissy who ran the front desk like a professional, was able to check us into our rooms quickly.The entire weekend Chrissy and her coworkers made our stay one of the greatest. Can't wait to get back there.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
christina g, General Manager at Comfort Suites Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Hi wvslim8480,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us how wonderful and relaxing your stay was with us. It is so amazing to hear that Chrissy was so amazing and I will make sure to share with her your comments. We hope you come back again soon to see us.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

We loved the way the suites are set up so that the bedroom area has some privacy. Also, that wonderful big shower! I LOVED IT! The location was great! We were down for the Oceana NAS. The activities that took place on the boardwalk were a short walk away. We were able to get a reduced price due to being a member of Choice Privileges. I would never pay the nightly fee of $399 to stay there...that's just too pricey. We would definitely stay again with a good rate. The only complaint we had were that the beds were somewhat hard and not very comfortable. All of the staff were very pleasant and accommodating. I thought the pool with all the seating, firepit and blue lighting in pool were awesome also!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Hi Tracey W,

Thank you so much for letting us know how satisfied you were with your stay with us and how much you loved the big shower in the guest room. I will make sure to celebrate with the staff a job well done and we hope you come back again soon.