We stayed on the 5th floor, Oceanfront double. Room is exactly as pictured on website. Room was clean. Beds & pillows very comfortable. Bathroom was small but sink was outside of bath & there was ample room for toiletries. We had plenty of towels and room was cleaned every day b4 lunch. The staff was friendly (no one was rude as mentioned in other reviews) We ate at the Mahi Mah's breakfast buffet on Saturday. Not a big selection but food was good. You can sit outside & look at the ocean which was nice. Ate at Mahi Mah's for dinner. Crab cakes, Cioppino, Shrimp & Pasta very good. Loved the "boardwalk" (it was cement & there are no stores along it just some restaurants. The stores are on Atlantic Ave) and brick bike path. Some minor things I was not happy about: Pool is indoors & small. Their 100% guarantee (on website) states you will have priority seating at Mahi Mah’s restaurant, but when told there was a 45 minute wait, I mentioned this & the girl told me there was no such thing. Someone should show her the website! It also states on website " Everything is here to make your stay complete from beach chairs and umbrellas to valet service." There is valet service. (The parking lot is across the street & they will bring your car back & forth for you if you want. You can park in the hotel's lot only to unload & load your car) but the hotel doesn't supply chairs or umbrellas. You can rent them. Thought that was a little misleading. I also called a few days b4 we were to arrive to rent a refrigerator (there is not one in that room) & was told I couldn't do that in advance, I had to wait till I checked in. The day we left there was a bicycle race going on so we couldn't bring our car over to their lot to pack up. We had to carry everything across the street to the parking lot. It would have be nice if they notified us ahead of time about this & we would have loaded up the car the nite b4.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Virginia Beach's hotel with the best view, come experience the calming ocean waters and cooling breezes of the Summer season at this seaside escape. Nationally ranked as the #1 Ramada in North America and now with brand new oceanfront rooms, we’re even better than before. Fully renovated with comfortable and contemporary accommodations, see why the Ramada is the best destination to experience seaside living in Virginia Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada On The Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Ramada