Some of the stuff members are just terrible, front desk lady was just mean, like she's making me a big favor that she will check me in.... they let me and my 2 years old daughter wait in the lobby for 2 hours cuz check in time is noon, it wasn't good experience but oh well, rules are rules even if you see that hotel is empty and there is a lot of empty rooms... rules are rules. I asked for microwave, it tooks about 5 hours to get one in to the room.... BUT Hotel is very clean, Great location, very nice rooms with balcony, Restaurant is ok, sushi bar with not bad prices. Hotel is a very nice place so I recommend this place as a good place to stay with family. The only problem is that most of the stuff behaving like they don;t wanna work in hotel business but they must.... probably bad management.... Im planning to stay there also next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Virginia Beach's hotel with the best view, come experience the calming ocean waters and cooling breezes of the Summer season at this seaside escape. Nationally ranked as the #1 Ramada in North America and now with brand new oceanfront rooms, we’re even better than before. Fully renovated with comfortable and contemporary accommodations, see why the Ramada is the best destination to experience seaside living in Virginia Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada On The Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Ramada