“I had 4 rooms for 3 nights for a special family celebration...”

Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Ranked #31 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Herndon
“I had 4 rooms for 3 nights for a special family celebration...”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I had 4 rooms for 3 nights for a special family celebration of my parents 50th wedding anniversary. My only request was a refridgerator in each room. Only 1 room ever received one - VERY disappointed! There are many, many places to stay in VA Beach - I will chose another one next time. :(

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
East Haven, Connecticut
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I am very picky about hotels and did a whole lot of research before settling on Ramada. I am extremely pleased with the entire experience. When booking online, I requested a higher floor room and this was accommodated at check in, the very nice young lady saw my request and gave me 7th floor, I did not have to ask or remind her. We were very happy with the valet service, no complaints there. The room was very nice and had an awesome balcony and view! I opted for the room with fridge and microwave so I got a corner room right above the stage. I could not have been more pleased with the room location. The bed and linens were top notch (and I am very picky about that as well) and felt like heaven. The housekeeping staff was very helpful and accommodated all requests. I truly enjoyed my stay at the Ramada. Just a couple of items to point out: I read that some people were unhappy with the AC in the room, first thing I did when I got there was check the filters and they were caked with dust, after cleaning them, I had no complaints on the AC. Yes, the bathrooms are VERY small, they don't have an exhaust fan (odd?) and the sink was awkward to use. The elevators were also small and they need to change the light bulbs to something that does not make you feel like you are on a warming rack. I was able to duck the people trying to sell me a timeshare, so that was good. All in all, it was the PERFECT location on the beach for me and my husband, I am really very happy with my stay!

• Stayed July 2013
Travelers also viewed these Virginia Beach hotels
Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfron...
#59 of 109 in Virginia Beach
Days Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Days Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfro...
#25 of 109 in Virginia Beach
#44 of 109 in Virginia Beach
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach
#16 of 109 in Virginia Beach

Been to Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront

Property: Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Address: 615 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451-3523
Location: United States > Virginia > Virginia Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#23 On the Beach Hotel in Virginia Beach
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront 3*
Virginia Beach's hotel with the best view, come experience the calming ocean waters and cooling breezes of the Summer season at this seaside escape. Nationally ranked as the #1 Ramada in North America and now with brand new oceanfront rooms, we’re even better than before. Fully renovated with comfortable and contemporary accommodations, see why the Ramada is the best destination to experience seaside living in Virginia Beach. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada On The Beach Hotel Virginia Beach