“Excellent hotel experience”

Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Ranked #33 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Waldorf
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I enjoyed that my son was able to see every Monster Truck show the entire weekend. The staff was nice.
The reason for my two rating is because the room itself just is not designed for long-term stay, however; for this particular weekend RAMADA had a minimum night stay, 3nights (I'm guessing because of the show) of which I paid for understanding there would be no refunds and that was fine.

The problem was the room was too small, there was no refrigerator or kitchen or any other type of amenitity to make it worth staying, the bathroom was so small the door met the toilet, at the bottom of the door frame there appeared to be some corosion going it, (fairly gross), had to look at it each time I used the bathroom.

I am no picky person when it comes to hotels but I really felt like the room should've have been much better for the price (over $100 per night). All in all, I wanted to experience seeing the show from the room and I did, however; I don't believe I would stay again. In fact, I left 1 night early and lost money but didn't care because the room just wasn't comfortable.

Last point I would like to make, I'm not certain that all the rooms are made like the one I was in on the 4th floor, they may be different, I didn't get a chance to ask.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

2 Thank Latasha B
Travelers also viewed these Virginia Beach hotels
Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfron...
#58 of 109 in Virginia Beach
Days Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Days Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfro...
#25 of 109 in Virginia Beach
#45 of 109 in Virginia Beach
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach
#17 of 109 in Virginia Beach

Been to Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront

Property: Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Address: 615 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451-3523
Location: United States > Virginia > Virginia Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#24 On the Beach Hotel in Virginia Beach
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront 3*
Virginia Beach's hotel with the best view, come experience the calming ocean waters and cooling breezes of the Summer season at this seaside escape. Nationally ranked as the #1 Ramada in North America and now with brand new oceanfront rooms, we’re even better than before. Fully renovated with comfortable and contemporary accommodations, see why the Ramada is the best destination to experience seaside living in Virginia Beach. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada On The Beach Hotel Virginia Beach