I was traveling from Rehoboth to visit with a friend in Chesapeake, VA over the Christmas/New Year Holiday. We decided to stay one night in Virginia Beach and wanted oceanfront. We made reservations for Dec 30th and had two other families joining us. We arrived early hoping to insure our room type and location. Not only did they check us in right away but made special arrangements for all of us to be on the same floor. The hotel has a great location; all rooms are oceanfront, very clean and the latest accommodations. Whenever we would pass an employee in the hallway, they would say hello and ask how our stay was. The restaurant Mahi Mah’s is beautiful, has oceanfront views, great specials and great food. Huge plus is the menu selections for adults and kids. They had all of our favorites. For sports it’s the perfect location; they have a ton of TV’s which shows every sporting event airing at the same time, the guys loved it. When checking out we were rushed and I completely forgot my Samsung tablet which I placed in the room safe. I didn’t miss it until we returned home two days later. I called and ask for the manager and got the General Manager, Bob von Esmarch. He immediately understood my concern and Bob personally went to the room to check the safe. Luckily no one had used the safe and my tablet was found. Knowing how important this item was, Bob personally went to the FedEx store and contacted me for all of the needed information to make sure my tablet made it home safely. I received my tablet the very next day exactly the way I left it. We stay in hotels all of the time and have never had the attention and care like the staff at the Ramada at the Beach. Bob, whenever traveling to Virginia Beach you have a guest for life! You are doing a great job with your staff and it’s obvious they enjoy working for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Virginia Beach's hotel with the best view, come experience the calming ocean waters and cooling breezes of the Summer season at this seaside escape. Nationally ranked as the #1 Ramada in North America and now with brand new oceanfront rooms, we’re even better than before. Fully renovated with comfortable and contemporary accommodations, see why the Ramada is the best destination to experience seaside living in Virginia Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada On The Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ramada Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Ramada