I used to live in the area, and haven't been back in about 8 months. I was traveling alone to visit friends. I had shopped around a bit at several hotels in/near Virginia Beach Town Center. This area is home to me, so it's the first time I've ever had to consider a hotel around here. This location is right in the heart of Virginia Beach...so close to everything! It was nice that I could easily get around town without having to drive forever, deal with parking issues, or traffic. I unfortunately had to bring work with me, so the fact that my room has a large desk made things much easier to get a lot accomplished. Can't beat the free internet access...especially because other hotels that were close by charged around $10 a night. The girls at the front desk were great. They answered all of my questions and offered me an extended check out for being a priority club member. It was nice to see a staff that recognized me after my inital check-in and greeted me/smiled whenever they saw me pass by the desk. Even the housekeeping staff smiled whenever I passed them. If you're a Priority Club member, like myself, there were lots of benefits. I didn't get a chance to eat at the restaurant, but when passing by I can say that the food smelled delicious. I don't have time to travel down that way often, but I don't think I'll ever have to shop around for a hotel again when coming home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel Virginia Beach is located in the heart of the Town Center Business District, allowing corporate and leisure travelers easy access to Va. Beach, Norfolk and Chesapeake. We are just minutes from restaurants, shopping, attractions, military bases and the beach (8 miles) with convenient access to Interstates 264 and 64. The Crowne Plaza is within easy reach of Historic Jamestown and Colonial Williamsburg. The hotel offers 12,000 feet of flexible meeting and banquet space. Each guest room offers free wireless high speed Internet voice mail, coffee makers, make up mirrors, the Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage Program which includes upgraded bedding, sleep amenities and more. Tines Restaurant & Aqua Bar features a wide range of food and beverage with, free wireless high speed Internet and wired high speed connections in the lobby. Additional amenities include an indoor pool, saunas, free business center with HSIA, 24 hour fitness center , gift shop and FREE shutle nightly to and from the Town Center entertainment area. Attractions: the Va. Science Museum, Verizon Amphitheater, and the Va. Sportsplex. The nearby Town Center features restaurants such as the Cheesecake factory, PF Chang, Ruth's Chris, Max & Erma s, and many more. Companies: Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Keane Inc., BB&T, SAIC, Amsec, Best Buy, Circuit City, Ford, EDS, and Ecolochem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Virginia Beach -Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Virginia Beach -Town Virginia Beach
- Crowne Plaza Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Crowne Plaza