Clarion Inn & Suites Virginia Beach
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$266
ComfortSuites
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$121
ComfortInn
$315
Country Inn
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$318
$309
GardenInn.com
$374
$363
  • Beachfront
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)
$433
$295
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $326/night.

$378
$349
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$250
$240
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$335
  • Pool
All reviewssurf baracross the streetrooms are hugeatlantic avetwo queen bedsshort walk to the beachpool sideview of the oceanfront desk staffmini fridgefree breakfasthotel is greatsitting areafloor roomcoffee makerhousekeepingsofa
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

I spent 3 nights here with my family of 5 and had a wonderful stay! I certainly got my money's worth!! The hotel was across the street from the beach, pool was never crowded, room was clean and well equipped, the bar had great drinks, service and specials!! Also, the staff was friendly and accommodating, no matter the hour or what I needed they were quick to respond. I have been visiting VA beach for 3 years now and by far my stay here was the best experience I had. Oh and my room view was of the pool so I was able to relax and still see the wife and kids as they enjoyed the pool.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank phillysfamilyguy
Reviewed August 5, 2013

For a girls weekend we chose this hotel due to being a choice privilege member. Overall it was a really nice stay. It did not start out so well as it seemed that the parking was somewhat difficult. Then upon checking in we got to experience the very unprofessional desk clerk Clorice or Clorissa, whichever it may be. She acted like all the guests were just her buddies. She was very upset for a food delivery guy bringing her food to her but forgetting her drink. She made a big scene about it. Honestly, I could care less about her lunch. Check me in and lets go..deal with it after we leave. Once checked in the room was very nice. It is not ocean front and if there is an ocean view it is LIMITED. The rooms are huge but the bathrooms are so small and the lighting in the room overall was minimal. But the room was clean, the rest of the staff was very pleasant. The pool we did not use but it looked nice however it was rather small. There is a bar by the pool which would be easy to use even though we did not. Oh and watch out for teenagers thinking it would be cool to jump off the second floor balcony into the pool, yeah we got to witness that one! Upon checking out, breakfast was good. It is rather cramped in the breakfast room on weekends so you may have to take your food out but its free so its worth it :) And when turning the keys in Justin, whom i believe is the manager was very pleasant. So overall I would stay here again, just was not completely satisfied.

Room Tip: You may want to request a room with an "ocean view" even though its not really. Its just facing that direction but that option is better then the backside of the hotel view. Also, keep in mind the bathrooms are nice but small.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Annisha F
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

We were very disappointed when we arrived and the motel we booked through Choice Hotels was not directly on the beach like we requested. We quickly changed our mood when we realized this was a great motel at a fantastic price for location. It is conveniently located to restaurants, shops and the beach is easily accessed across the street. There is no view of beach from our 3rd floor room so if you want that request top floor or pay extra to stay at another motel. The Clarion was extra clean and the staff was extra friendly. We stayed Mon. Thru Thursday with no problems with elevator or pool being crowded. Breakfast area was very crowded but always stocked. It is best to go very early. Bathroom was very small but manageable. Room was spacious, clean, and beds were wonderful! We absolutely will stay here again. Tip: do not stay in 104 or 108, these rooms are to close to breakfast area and the doors are very loud!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Laura S
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Very large room and clean. Worked out well for my family of four. Location is great and walk to beach is across the street one block. Mini fridge in room was nice. Breakfast was ok. The only problem we had was with the pool area and tiki bar. We ordered 3 sandwiches and waited for 30 minutes only to be told they had been sitting back there waiting to be served. Then, they tried to serve the same food to us and, to compound the issue, had the order wrong. After much discussion, they politely refunded the money and we went elsewhere for lunch. The next day was cloudy and windy so we opted to skip the beach and go to the pool at 2pm and have a beverage while the kids swam. Unfortunately, the tiki bar , with advertised happy hour 1-6, was closed but we were told the girl running the bar would be back at 6.? We again went elsewhere for a beverage and munchies. Overall, nice room and clean but service lacked in some areas.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank lrich255
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My family and I arrived on a Sunday for our 4pm check-in; however our rooms weren't ready until 6pm. We had to come back to the front desk 3 times before we could finally check-in. Every time there were a ton of people waiting in line and their rooms weren't ready either. The girl at the counter, Kristen, was very patient and was trying her best. A lot of the people were very rude to her, but this wasn't her fault. There was no manager on staff to help with the situation. I don't know why you would only have one person working at the check-in time. We were told that they had more than usual check out that day and it caused them to be late getting the rooms cleaned. The rooms were a nice size, but the bathroom was extremely small and no counter space. Also, the breakfast area was a disappointment too. The first morning there were no plates and you had to use bowls for everything and they ran out of food. The lady said that they had such a busy weekend and that the truck was late. I don't understand why during peak season why you wouldn't be prepared for max capacity crowds. My family traveled with my sister and her family and we were all disappointed. We would never stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family