Clarion Inn & Suites Virginia Beach
$157
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$167
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$241
$224
  • Beachfront
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$348
$235
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
$214
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$160
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$114
Hotels.com
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$205
$229
$219
GardenInn.com
All reviewssurf baracross the streetrooms are hugeatlantic avetwo queen bedsshort walk to the beachpool sideview of the oceanfront desk staffmini fridgefree breakfasta great place to staysitting areafloor roomthe entire staffcoffee makerkirsten
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My friends and I met for a weekend at the beach and we had a wonderful stay at this hotel. We all arrived at different times and were greeted at the front desk by Justin and truly felt welcomed. He gave us thorough information about the amenities at the hotel and checked us in quickly. Our rooms were Wonderful and very neat and clean upon arrival!!! They are very large with a sitting area, refrigerator, microwave and flat screen TV - very very nice. Most important the beds were so comfortable and you have a choice of down and foam pillows - slept great! They have a really nice breakfast buffet (included in the price of the room!) with everything that you could want for breakfast- waffles, eggs, sausage, potatoes, pastries, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, & more. And the rates were very good. We will definitely make this our Va Beach Hotel!!!

Room Tip: Great location, central to the best restaurants and activities on the Main Street. Although you are across the street from the oceanfront, we could still see the ocean & room rates were MUCH better then oceanfront rooms. P.S. eat at Cactus Jack's restaurant for dinner, located just a down from the hotel!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night, with 6 girlfriends in 3 rooms, and it still feels very new and is clean and comfortable. The manager that checked us in was friendly, the beds were clean and comfortable, and I look forward to staying here again!!

Room Tip: Very convenient to boardwalk & restaurants!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I have looked at several hotels in the area, I cancelled 2 reservations bcus I read such GREAT reviews about this hotel.. The reviews and your online pics are fab!!!I also found it awesome that the GEN MANGER reads and replys to ALL of the posts.. THATS AMAZING! THAT SHOWS A GREAT AMOUNT OF DEDICATION AND CUST SATISFACTION!! Myself and my son are coming 5/24-5/26 to celebrate Memorial Day! I am looking forward to staying at your hotel.. I hoping to get a great view of Atlantic Ave. I know its going to be much excitement!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
JenniferMeads, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

This is a first! I have never gotten a review before someone stayed before! Thank you so much! I really brings a smile to my face to see that what we do at the hotel makes a difference and that customers can see how much we really do care and we do this becuase we love it. Make sure you stop and see me while you are here! I am sure you will have a great time.

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel... Very welcoming customer service...

They have their own parking, you don't have to drive somewhere else like other hotels in the area...

Safe and secure parking and area...nice pool and access to the beach for morning walk...

Very nice and spacious room with flat screen tv, microwave and fridge...

Also couch and plenty of working space...

Wifi Internet is very slow and signal was very weak in my room :-(

Also restroom could be bigger... Very small especially for more then one person...

Very decent breakfast...

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank benoitleblanc

I enjoyed reading your review. I am happy you had such a great stay! Thank you for letting me know about the wireless. We just upgraded our bandwith a few months ago but upon checking with our Internet Service Provider after reading your review we did have 2 access points that were unplugged. I think that may have been the culprit. Thanks for the pictures too!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

My daughter was performing for the festival at Frank W. Cox high school....I arrived and Justin Adkins at the front desk was awesome!! Everything was clean and we slept like a logs when our head hit the pillow...This hotel is 4 star all the way around!! It's located in the waking distance, and away from the loud clubs, but if you want to go out is a 5 away from the night screen.
Thanks again to Justin Adkins for making this a wonderful stay!!! I will stay here on my next trip down!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your review! Justin is such a great employee and a fabulous Front Desk Manager! We pride ourselves in having a clean hotel with great service and I am glad the staff came through. We hope to see you back here real soon!