On our fourth trip to VIrginia Beach we decided to stay somewhere different. We always stay on the beach and did lots of research. We were a bit intimidated by the low rate at this hotel but after reading the reviews we made our choice.
The staff is friendly, we never waited for an elevator even though there was no vacancy at the hotel. Rooms are clean, your basic hotel room, mini fridge was very handy on hot days of summer, close to everything. You could hear the live music all day at the end of the block which was nice too. The balcony was plenty roomy and a spectacular view, fireworks included!
We will definately return on our next trip, great hotel at a great rate!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Virginia Beach Oceanfront resort area, within 1.5 miles from the Virginia Beach Convention Center and 12.5 miles away from the local airport, The Oceanfront Inn is an ideal location for business and vacationing travelers. Right on the beach, The Oceanfront Inn offers you the ideal location to relax and enjoy all Virginia Beach offers, from nearby free seasonal events and concerts to delicious dining outlets and unique shops and attractions. Completed 2011 renovations include updated lobby, enhanced WiFi, expanded cable and updated guestrooms feature new wallpaper, new bedspreads and flat-screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your The Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Oceanfront Inn Virginia Beach