We have been going to the Oceanfront for over 15 years. Honestly, it has always been about location on the strip and the beach access for us at a reasonable price. It is certainly no frills but the beds are comfortable and the room is pretty clean with all oceanfront views. The restaurant in the hotel, Neptunes, is actually a pretty good choice for breakfast and their seafood buffett is at least as good as most of the ones we've tried and not as crowded. It's a classic example of you get what you pay for, so if you are looking for a slightly less expensive beachfront alternative this fits the bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Virginia Beach Oceanfront resort area, within 1.5 miles from the Virginia Beach Convention Center and 12.5 miles away from the local airport, The Oceanfront Inn is an ideal location for business and vacationing travelers. Right on the beach, The Oceanfront Inn offers you the ideal location to relax and enjoy all Virginia Beach offers, from nearby free seasonal events and concerts to delicious dining outlets and unique shops and attractions. Completed 2011 renovations include updated lobby, enhanced WiFi, expanded cable and updated guestrooms feature new wallpaper, new bedspreads and flat-screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Oceanfront Inn Virginia Beach