$297
$269
Hampton.com
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$310
$284
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$96
$94
$161
$152
$245
$225
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$153
$297
$279
GardenInn.com
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
$108
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$245
Travelocity
  • Pool
2,856 results
All reviewsfishing pierfront deskkiddie poolamusement parkconvenience storeparking garagefree breakfastocean viewexercise roomhot tubwonderful stayfamily vacationbeds were comfortableoceanfront roomcleaning staffoff seasonthe breakfast area
Reviewed September 24, 2017

We highly recommend this hotel! It was clean, the staff was very friendly and the amenities were awesome!!! The breakfast was the best I've had at a hotel...fresh omelettes!! Very easy to get to beach, stores, rides!! The kids LOVED the in door pool!! We will definitely be staying here again!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jason C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Good Morning! My name is Jason and I am the General Manager here at The Best Western Plus Sandcastle in Virginia Beach. I wanted to take a moment to thank you for staying with us and for sharing your thoughts about your experience. We are very lucky to have a clean and comfortable hotel that is located right next to the Virginia Beach Fishing Pier. Our staff is the best around and we love our guests, each and every one of them. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Great stay. Loved the staff, especially Angel. She went above and beyond to make this trip special for family celebrating a sailor's retirement. I loved the cleanliness. The rooms were great, the breakfast was great! I will be back.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts about your most recent trip to Virginia Beach and The Best Western Plus Sandcastle. I was so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. The next time your plans bring you to the oceanfront we surely hope you will be returning for another stay because we would welcome the opportunity to serve you again.

Have a wonderful day,

Best,

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Whenever taking a visit to VA beach I look forward to booking a room here. Everything from the breakfast, heated indoor pool, oceanview, to the friendly staff! Hotel made an impression on me with a welcoming stay.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple

What an awesome review! Thank you so much for sharing with us and the world. We really do have a good and unique thing going on here at The Best Western Plus Sandcastle. I can honestly and truly say that our associates here care so very much about the guest experience. I believe that recently with the advances in technology and how everything has become automated, many business and hotels no longer offer the type of customer service that we still believe in here. I believe it is this that separates us from other hotels. We look forward to your return and wish you well.

Reviewed September 23, 2017

Great first experience in VA Beach. I was pleased with the location and quality of hotel. The breakfast was great. Staff was friendly and helpful. Had a wonderful view. I would stay at this location again.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello! My name is Jason and I am the General Manager at The Best Western Plus Sandcastle. I wanted to take a moment and thank you for not only staying with us, but for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts about your trip. We were all so very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that the next time your plans bring you to Virginia Beach you will be returning so we might have another opportunity to serve you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

We had an excellent stay. Would highly recommend this establishment. Staff is awesome and have best breakfast ever! Rooms were clean and bathrooms were well stocked. Very accommodating staff and the parking garage was well lit at night. No safety concerns.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

What a wonderful review, thank you so much for sharing with us. We were so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We are very lucky to have the perfect location coupled with clean comfortable rooms and a staff that really cares about each guest. We hope and trust that you will be returning in the near future so that we might have the opportunity to serve you again.