2,954 results
All reviewsfishing pierfront deskkiddie poolamusement parkconvenience storeparking garagefree breakfastocean viewexercise roomwonderful stayhot tubfamily vacationbeds were comfortablecleaning staffoceanfront roomoff seasonthe breakfast area
Reviewed September 18, 2017

People were very friendly and helpful.
Irma kept our room clean.
Betty and Angie were at the front desk to answer any questions.
Had a parking garage on the street side of the hotel.
Hotel was not inflated with extra people to tip! I like taking my own luggage to my room.
Carts were available if you like one.
Nice breakfast with made to order omelets.
I was impressed with the cleanliness.
Didn't even find sand left behind in the corners.
No surprise fees.

Room Tip: All rooms have a balcony with ocean view!
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Jason C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

What a wonderful review, thank you so much for sharing with us. We were so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We are very lucky to have the perfect location coupled with clean comfortable rooms and a staff that really cares about each guest. We hope and trust that you will be returning in the near future so that we might have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Such an wonderful experience at check in everyone willing to go the extra mile to assure that I was getting the best deal possible ORICO IMANI AND KIERRA WHERE AWSOME THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE THUS FAR HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS HOTEL TO TRAVLERS.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Hello my name is Jason C. and I am the General Manager at The Best Western Plus Sandcastle in Virginia Beach, Virginia. i wanted to take the opportunity to personally thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts about your experience. I hope that the next time your plans bring you to the area you will be returning for another stay with us.

Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

We stayed at the hotel for 6 nights for a ship's reunion. The staff were exceeding friendly and helpful. Our hospitality room was the best ever. Large 2 room area with great tables and fridges and microwaves and an unbelievable view of the beach. I think that it was the best ever venue for a conference. Breakfast had a great variety of different selections. Towels were thick and first quality. Rooms are older and could use some refurbishment. Balcony facing the beach was great. Would suggest adding a grab bar to the shower. This would be very helpful for our older crowd. Great value for the cost. We did two days of tours including Williamsburg, Jamestown, Victory Harbor tour and a ship's tour, which were easy to do from the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Good Morning! Thank you so much for your awesome review! On behalf of myself and my entire staff I'd like to thank you for choosing to stay at The Best Western Plus Sandcastle. I was so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. The next time your plans bring you to Virginia Beach we hope that you will be returning for another visit. Please do not hesitate to contact me so that I might have the opportunity to personally assist you.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

As a family of 4 with 2 small children we can honestly say our stay was nothing short of wonderful. Easy check-in, beautiful lobby and hotel. Our room was clean and the hotel staff was very friendly, helpful and sweet. Our maid for the week was wonderful (I believe her name was Kenya?). The complimentary breakfast was wonderful. They had everything you could need and made omelets per your request with whatever you want. It was clean and the staff in the kitchen kept it tidy. The pool is nice with a huge outdoor area with city views. If I had to give any negative remarks, on Saturdays the bar attached to the hotel plays live music outside. With two small kids and attempting to go to sleep it wasn't happening. It was very annoying and very loud. It didn't end until around 11:20. That is certainly no fault of the hotel but unavoidable when staying there. The coffee was not the best but it was free, so can't complain. There is a small beach store in the hotel that rents bikes and has everything else you may need so very convenient. There is also another Italian restaurant attached to the hotel. The food was pretty good but I wouldn't recommend eating in the restaurant. Service was slow and the music was loud. The location of the hotel is pretty far away from the end where everything is going on but we didn't mind that. I would recommend this hotel and will be staying again. Thanks for a great week!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Jason C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Hello and thank you so much for staying with us here at The Best Western Plus Sandcastle. It was truly our pleasure having you as our guests and we would like to apologize for the disturbance regarding the loud music from the restaurant. I can assure you it will not happen the next time you are here. We appreciate your kind words and hope that the next time you are in the area you will be returning for another stay.

Have a wonderful day.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

This is the only hotel that I love to stay at. I never had any complaints during my stay. The staff is excellent shout out to Kierra and Orico for their excellent customer service. See you on my next trip!!!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple