A group reunited here for a few days and enjoyed and really appreciated the spacious hospitality room with a great view. The rooms were good, and all with a view of the ocean. The bathrooms had dinky countertops at the sink, but otherwise were clean with necessary appointments. Coffee in lobby was welcome. Exercise room was clean. There is still construction going on, but it did not interfere with noise or trappings. There are jets flying over from nearby air base during the day. The hallways are narrow and the carpet and tile are ugly, not nice like other areas. It is convenient to park on the same floor as your room, but clearance is low and the turn is a bit tight. Still nice to be off the street. The breakfast for guests at adjoining Ammos is fantastic. The food in the full breakfast buffet was plentiful, varied and absolutely delicious! The staff were all very friendly and helpful too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel located directly on the world famous Virginia Beach boardwalk. Our guest will enjoy world class service, easy access to the beach, and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel offers several types of accommodations to choose from. We offer you amazing views from 146 rooms with private balconies, two queen beds, or one king bed. All of our rooms offer you microwave and refrigerator, while our suites will provide you with a kitchenette. No matter how you must stay connected we offer free local calls, long distance access, and wireless high speed internet access. In addition, we have an on-site fitness center that overlooks the beach, on site laundry facilities, and complimentary business center. We are happy to provide you with conference rooms and meeting space for up to 150 people is perfect for your personal or professional functions. The Virginia Beach oceanfront is host to some of the best festivals and events you will find on the east coast such as; American Music Festival, Patriotic Festival, East Coast Surfing Championship, Neptune Festival, North American Sand Soccer Championship and the Boardwalk Art Show. Other nearby attractions includes Naval Air Station Oceana, Fort Story, Damn Neck Naval Base, Cape Henry Light House, Virginia Aquarium and Marine Museum, Virginia Beach Fishing Pier, and Ruddee Inlet.After spending the day enjoying Virginia Beach or working come back and enjoy the comfortable and spacious lobby or enjoy a great dinner at Pier 14. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western + Iniative, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Otel, Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Sandcastle Resort Va Beach
- Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort Hotel